Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

DIY E-liquid ..Very Confused

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by ryorb, Dec 11, 2015.

1. fzwg2cvfvgw

fzwg2cvfvgw New Member

Sorry guys but what is Ethyl Maltol??

2. baboli

baboli New Member

new to this and repeated post sorry .

3. Empiffcep

Empiffcep New Member

Thank you to avtek for all your help as well :wink:

4. Splashy

Splashy New Member

My method for fast steeping alcohol based flavours is, once mixed, put the bottle of juice (without the lid on) into another container and fill to near the level of the juice in the bottle with boiling water. Let it sit until it cools, then repeat the same process three times. Do not shake the mixture at all during this process, so the alcohol evaporates easily.

After doing this three times, shake it well and repeat the same process with the lid on.

This is the best method I have found that works for me, for fast steeping, so my mixes are ready to vape in the least possible time.

5. Paige A.

Paige A. New Member

Thankyou Omnipotus,I will keep your process in mind.Love this place for friendly help..Even avtek & D1git "cranky" have been fantastic

Still need to know what Ethyl Maltol??

6. Panda

Panda New Member

7. camal

camal New Member

Ethyl Maltol is a sweetener usually sold in powdered crystal form. You dissolve it
    in PG or VG and add it to your mix.

8. ^_^

^_^ New Member

AHH so that is what it is thanks guys...you all have been wonderful and so helpful.will go now and make an order and come back when I have made up a few mixes and hopefully I will be able to return the favour to another person new to all this.bye everyone and have a great weekend :excitement:

9. NoNo

NoNo New Member

If you are after a tobacco flavour, "Tobacco Absolute" super concentrate is a must have.

10. LeeV18

LeeV18 New Member

kazzylee, as gt says, Tobacco Absolute is a must have, although, I have only purchased it recently and I use it sparingly in tobacco mixes. I would guess that you are where many of us were in our early days of vaping, searching for a tobaco flavour; as such, EM is probably not something you need to worry about, as you will get more then enough sweetness from the mix as is. Something I can recommend at this stage of your exploration is RY6 from Jiuce Factory. Give it a go without any other additives and you will probably love it.

11. salien84

salien84 New Member

Great Thank you gtadmin & Omnipotus I will take your advice and get those 2 as I was getting very confused as to which ones to buy so again thanks heaps ....