Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Different DNA30 Devices?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by verscharren, Jul 6, 2015.

1. verscharren

verscharren New Member

I, like most people, will be storming the Hana table at VapeBash this Friday for a HM DNA30. Chances are I won't be able to grab one as supply will likely be limited (but let's hope not). That being said, I'm wondering who else makes DNA30 devices (box preferably).

Who else besides Vapor Shark makes DNA30 boxes that are available (or with a < month wait list).

2. Fail Train

Fail Train New Member

Vaporshark, DB mods, DZ, ZNA
    I know im missing some just cant think of anymore

3. Groscoste

Groscoste New Member

Grateful vapor and Protovapor are two that come to mind right away,

4. Queenmargot33

Queenmargot33 New Member

That ZNA is just sexy, and the finish is virtually unscratchable!!

5. jedi444

jedi444 New Member

IF you can get one, IF it's working right and IF you don't get scalped trying to buy it!

6. Domara

Domara New Member

Are you talking about buying one from some random guy at VB, or from Hana themselves? I can buy the "if you can get one" part, but I've heard nothing bad about their quality. I'm not that hard up for another mod that I'll over pay from a scalper... so no worries there. I'll gladly wait and buy one from another vendor.

If I can find one of those I'd be in there like swimwear. With the Z2 spec and the devices Steam Monkey is making for it along with the legendary Zen items this would be hard to pass up.

Thank you all for the ones you've listed here, and congrats on both of your recent Moderator promotion.

7. venu

venu New Member

The ZNA is what I was reffering to in my post, I don't have anything bad to say of the Hana modz, other than they are hard to find.

8. Preakalse

Preakalse New Member

I completely misunderstood what you were talking about, but I gotcha now. Chances of walking out of VB with a DNA30 is slim, but I have hope. If not it seems it'll be at least a 45 day wait.