Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Dazed and Confused

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by bveleylittley1611, Jan 18, 2016.

1. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    This is really the only way to go about it. They are two different experiences and the farther you move away from cigarettes, the more you get the feel for vaping. The more you vape, the more you feel comfortable with it and the more you will feel how much cleaner it actually is to smoking cigarettes.

2. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    yeah, 24 mg is a crazy high amount. I glossed over that part on the first read. Beginners should go in slow. 3mg is a good place to start and I know long time smokers that end up staying on that amount.

3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Hi! Here are some tips I can give you:
    • Try vaping the nicotine by itself. Buy a flavourless juice and put in some nicotine in it, maybe start with 8 mg and just increase it if it isn't enough for you.
    • Usually tobacco flavours aren't the greatest and they taste too synthetic. May I know what brand of tobacco juice you got? I can recommend a few brands that is acceptable if you would like.
    • Some people even vape flavourless. I try to do that when I'm resetting my taste buds as well. Unflavoured juices are still mildly sweet and tastes good. You can try that as well.
    • I would say that your experience is not that out of the ordinary. Maybe your taste buds are just readjusting from the many years of tobacco use.
    Good luck and I hope this helps you!

4. elatedmist

elatedmist Member

Device:
    Ranger SUBVOD
    Juice:
    Chocolate, Orange Crush
    A silly volcano commercial catched my attention about vaping. Never smoked before except Narguilé and was really through of swallow all the strong marlboro crap my friends and relatives have been smoking for years. So I said why not? And gave a try to vaping. I've been reading how safe and modular it is. Would like to attract them to vaping, but is not an easy task.

5. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    Hey there man, welcome to the forums.
    I personallythink that vaping is the best option to somehow quit smoking cigarettes, you gotta start from the lowest in order to finally get the cigarettes out of your life, just be patient and constant, that is what it is all about.