Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Crash Course for New Vapers

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Phydayjed, Sep 18, 2015.

1. sammyland

sammyland New Member

Hey Mods, I've just tried to click on the calculator link on the first page and it doesn't connect anywhere. I know there are lots of them around but when I put in "calculator" in the search this is what comes up for new vapers. Can we get this changed to a new calculator that works please. :)

2. Preakalse

Preakalse New Member

Linked it to Vaping Cobras e-liquid calculator ... if anyone has a better one feel free to let me know .. TY for bringing it up
    :)

3. dtxn011jv9h

dtxn011jv9h New Member

Thanks FM.

4. stephanieav60

stephanieav60 New Member

To be honest FM, I've just gone through these links from the OP E-Cig 101: Atomizers and Cartomizers which is outdatdated considering we recommend clearomisers for newbies. And this link which recommends VG nicotine at 100mg/ml. Correct me if I'm wrong but the current consensus is nic in 36mg/ml recommendation for newbies and not at 100% VG » How do I mix eJuice? Vape-Blog by Vapebar. And maybe the advice about carto link to cigarettes http://vape.to/new-vapers-forum/13071-crash-course-new-vapers.html might need to be updated to being a link to "Noes List" about cigarette/carto consumption. And this link to JW no longer works or they have changed the link http://juicewhore.comcom/Batteries-and-Chargers/Lipo-Guard-Safe-Bag/prod_575.html

So I suppose when you say look here " New Vapers Forum ", no wonder people get confused becomse this is top of the list.

Obviously it needs to be updated. No offence to the OP, obviously it 18 months ago and in an ever changing industry that is to be expected.

5. Frederic

Frederic New Member

Welcome back, Donna. :)

I thought you had flounced?

6. boo boo

boo boo New Member

No worries Donna , will try and clear it up a bit and re-link ... this is the prob with progress lol , things get outdated .
    Lipo bag link fixed
    Added disclaimer at top
    "Note as at Jan 2014 , Please note this guide is an older one , many of the points and links are still very valid , but may have been superceded by newer technologies ... please reference other stickies as well to round out your vaping education
    FM (Moderator) "

7. MarianoSchultz

MarianoSchultz New Member

yeh , its an ego with 808 thread. while I'm ordering that , is there anything besides the kanga ts3 that's worth trying out ?

8. gestype

gestype New Member

9. fusekis

fusekis New Member

10. Splashdown

Splashdown New Member

Hi there,

I came here from another forum. This seems such a font of knowledge, I'm hoping to learn more and contribute where I can.

amylixuan

11. msqiioqp

msqiioqp New Member

12. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Tеmpеrаturе соntrоl dеviсеs rеquirе thе usе оf niсkеl, titаnium оr stаinlеss stееl wirе. Tеmpеrаturе соntrоl соils аrе dеsignеd spесifiсаlly fоr usе оnly with dеviсеs еquippеd with сirсuit bоаrds саpаblе оf соntrоlling соil tеmpеrаturе. Dо NОT usе tеmpеrаturе соntrоl соils with аny dеviсе thаt is nоt еquippеd tо hаndlе tеmpеrаturе соntrоl. MistHub is nоt rеspоnsiblе fоr аny dаmаgе саusеd by thе misusе аnd/оr mishаndling оf tеmpеrаturе соntrоl dеviсеs. If yоu wоuld likе tо lеаrn mоrеаbоut TеmpеrаturеСоntrоl

13. Bunnyriffic

Bunnyriffic New Member

Device:
    Undecided
    Juice:
    Undecided
    Wow!!! I just wanted to let you know just how informative this post was for me. I started out not really knowing anything at all about vapes and how they work. PBusardo's video really gave an in depth guide to exactly what is going on inside there. It helped me fully grasp, scientifically, what exactly is happening. I can't wait to get started using my own vape once I go out and make that purchase! Thanks much!

14. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Fantastic Post. This post will definitely help the newbies a lot. Impressed by your work. I just saved this page on my computer.;) Proud to be a vaper.:D