Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Concentrate Brands

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Luzifer, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Charlie Says

Charlie Says New Member

i bought about 30x10ml. Mix of Flavour West, Capella, JF, Hangsen, TPA/TFA.

2. nicodi

nicodi New Member

3. scvdzwhragkh

scvdzwhragkh New Member

That's the b.comty of the app Spud, once I'v finished making my juice I just go to the home screen and back into my notes, and make any adjustments and save.

4. sininju

sininju New Member

I use about 10 different brands of concentrates, different brands flavors can be very different.
    Take TPA/TFA spearmint & HC spearmint as an example, TFA spearmint is a kind of sweet, milkshake spearmint, while HC spearmint is a strong, mouthwash/toothpaste kind of spearmint.
    Both are good but depending on the flavor you are trying to create, one will be better to add than the other.

I can't just run out of a concentrate & substitute it with another brand's flavor of the same name, be.comse it is very, very likely this will change the flavor profile of what I am making, completely.
    So having a single brand favorite isn't possible for me, having favorite flavors within brands is though.

5. bahane

bahane New Member

:D ^ what Noe said.
    For reasons of stinginess I stick to single flavour mixes. I'll try them all eventually. Even crab flavour :D
    Only a few flavours are similar that I've tried. Even then you need a different concentration.

and so far capella cappuccino is the best coffee I've found even though I only ever drink short black. I'm guessing you can't capture the flavour of a short black so there is no point in searching for it.
    Still have to try FA Dark Bean Espresso, TFA Coffee Expresso, TFA Caramel Cappuccino

6. debb

debb New Member

Not concentrate but the best non-milky coffee IMO is House of Liquid Brazilliero.

7. crehegeZetcek

crehegeZetcek New Member

Yep, I do the same, but I also like to have a hard copy, its just something I've done as a matter of routine since I started using computers many many moons ago. (the old back up for the back up for the back up thingy)

8. Shichibukai

Shichibukai New Member

I tried a sample of this flavour (thanks JenJ), and it really is very nice. I'm gonna try the JF super concentrate 'caramel mocha' next, in my ongoing search for the perfect coffee concentrate.

9. ccfqqicurr

ccfqqicurr New Member

ouch. I've run out of body parts to sell otherwise I'd buy it now. Bookmarked, thanks.
    The only coffee flavour I did not find offensive was from HC. No longer in stock. For money reasons I'll stick to concentrates. In the end I can see me only enjoy coffee flavour by vaping plain and drinking coffee. My search for a concentrate continues.

10. pseutle

pseutle New Member

Like to hear the results spud.

I'll post a full thread if I ever find a good one.