Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Coffee concentrate search

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by MentalMonad, Nov 24, 2015.

1. yetroeprkl

yetroeprkl New Member

FW Coffee added to first page
    At the moment this is second after Hangsen Smart (USA) HS Expresso - Juice Factory
    Has more of a background coffee flavour but in the foreground is still a burnt wood taste. Others may like it. I will not buy it again.

I seem to dislike whatever produces the burnt wood flavour while others don't seem to mind it.

Next few days will be FW Café Coffee.

2. LoNely GirL~

LoNely GirL~ New Member

It's not a concentrate, but VK's Cafe Arabica is the best coffee flavour I have tried. One of my favourite vapes.

3. DominicOg

DominicOg New Member

Another method of "making your own coffee flavoring"

Make your own coffee flavoring:

Take a 30 mL bottle and fill it half full with fresh ground coffee. Whatever is your favorite. Fine ground is better than course.
    Fill the rest of the bottle with plain pg. (leave a little room at the top)

Heat in microwave for 20 seconds. Let it cool down to room temp. Heat again for 20 seconds. Again cool down to room temp.

Heat again for about 5 seconds and be prepared to immediately drain the liquid into another container. I used a glass funnel and cut a paper coffee filter to fit. Prop this up, it is going to take a while to drain. After a while, clean up your mess - you will not be able to drain out all of the new coffee extract. Put a cap on the new flavoing and you are ready to make some of the best coffee flavor I ever vaped.

Then, I made some good ejuice...

I used 50/50-1.2 base
    add 3%- 5% coffee extract we just made
    add 1% TFA Bavarian Cream
    add 1% TFA Caramel
    I used the 4 hour 150° crock pot steep method (& shake) and let it sit overnight.

I liked it! It also seems to get better each day.