Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Clones

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by harry126, Jul 11, 2015.

1. harry126

harry126 New Member

So there are generic clones of all types, copying almost anything you can find. I might be wrong, but haven't seen any clones of dibi or reos mods. How did they manage to keep someone from cloning their designs on a mass scale when they have waiting lists and such? And these are the only two bottom fed mods right?

2. apittyusasay8053

apittyusasay8053 New Member

3. royo59

royo59 New Member

Awesome thanks

4. ALLURING

ALLURING New Member

I did see a prototype of a REO clone about a year ago, but it never went into production. Perhaps the specialized nature of bottom feeders has kept the cloners from venturing into that market. I have used the Phidias and Vmod in the past as a couple other examples.

5. tlohejunasyw

tlohejunasyw New Member

how did you find the vmod? the need to tilt put me off

6. yurifriend9999

yurifriend9999 New Member

I found the Vmod was a little too finicky for my tastes. I didn't mind the occasional tip up, but it only worked well for me with their proprietary attys, with the slant wound coil. As I moved into tanks, I returned to dripping 510 attys.

There are some that have modded the A6 atty to work with it, and it is light with a good hand feel. Some others have modded it with a tube in the bottle to be used more like a REO, to avoid the tipping issue as well.

7. lgauswifty3213

lgauswifty3213 New Member

I still have a Vmod, it's a finicky leaky pain! Great flavor, I used an Io6 on it.
    All seemed well and good until I swapped the battery a few times, I had to get the battery in just perfect for it to work, then clean all the juice from inside it! It collects dust now, not impressed!

8. kingusof

kingusof New Member