Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Charging Batteries ?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by muzsgirl, Apr 4, 2015.

1. muzsgirl

muzsgirl Guest

I have a Trust Fire charger to charge my 14500 Li Ion batteries.My question for those with electrical knowledge is ; Can I charge 2 - batteries in an unequal discharge state? I don`t want to ruin my bats or worse blow em up.A low down on battery charging please??? Thanks. ~ dale (drzen99)

2. blahhhhhhhh

blahhhhhhhh Guest

[​IMG] If you are using protected battery's there are no issues. The charger will turn to a green light when both battery's are fully charged, one may charge up sooner than the other, but with protected there is no worry, they will not over charge. With unprotected battery's you do not want to over charge them. Hope this answers your question, if not post here again. Happy Vaping, SMOKIE

Also it is best to time about how long they take to charge, 2 to 3 hours I would say. Then hook up a timer, about $5.00, so that you can charge them each night while sleeping, that's what I do.

3. Aerial

Aerial Guest

Thanks Smokie,I just didn`t want to ruin a good battery,or blow one up.Mine have the 1/8" wide flat side running the length from + to - . ~ drzen99