Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Burnt taste vapewild strawberry cheesecake

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by catx, Jan 20, 2016.

1. catx

catx New Member

Hi. I have a comtilus mini with bvc coils. They have worked fine with every other flavour I use and last about a week or more before needing to change. But For some reason with strawberry cheesecake from vapewild, after half an hour I start to get a burnt taste in the coil. The blend is 50/50 pg/vg. The taste completely turns me off smoking it but the flavour is the best flavour I've ever had. I've tried changing coils three times and cleaning out the comtilus again and again, no luck. What could be comsing this? Any help is appreciated thank you.

I vape at 10 watts on a sigelei Zmax v5

2. nostrilburier

nostrilburier New Member

Are you priming the coils before you vape it at 10W? I don't think its the mix as I can and have vaped 90vg with no problems.

Have a look here comtilus mini & VG

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi yeah I put about five drops in the coil before using it and then suck on the drip tip with the airflow hole blocked so it bubbles

4. f1r1rere

f1r1rere New Member

Well what I do is drip into the coil give it a suck and blow ( that just sounds wrong :uncomfortableness:) then once I fill the tank up i suck and blow from the drip tip a few times.

I then usually let it sit for 10 minutes then start of with quick 2 to 3 seconds draws on about 6W then same thing again at 7W then a couple of longer draws at 8w then I'm good to go. That's what works for ME anyway, I've rarely ever burnt a coil doing that way.

5. Coopythiftite

Coopythiftite New Member

Awesome thanks mate I'll give that a go

6. lutalica

lutalica New Member

Let me know how it goes

7. lemonloveless

lemonloveless New Member

I've had no dramas with that flavour. I have my parents vaping VW juice on around 8 watts.

8. karmelyn

karmelyn New Member

Device:
    hp 17 touchscreen laptop
    Juice:
    don't have one yet
    strawberry cheese cake vape wow, so do they have Dulce De Leche flavor also?