Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Blue glass juice bottles?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by bimm, Jan 5, 2016.

1. IdiodoSes

IdiodoSes New Member

Hi Disley,

I use these handy labels from Naked Vapour in NZ:

Naked Vapour - Labels

$3.90 NZD for 18 in a pack. Down side is the cost of shipping, as always, ($25) but if you have other stuff you need to buy (they have a big range of gear) it makes it worthwhile.

($1 NZD = $.90.comD)

2. DejolovaAC

DejolovaAC New Member

Hi, I have heaps of 30ml blue glass bottles with a white child safety cap and dripper. If you need any please PM me.

3. Blake

Blake New Member

I do the same and then use clear packing tape to make them Eliquid proof.

4. wiemercats

wiemercats New Member

I use a Dymo letratag. After a while the text fades though, even with tape over the top. Not sure if the plastic tape would have a better outcome for ink longevity.

5. trapperkandoo

trapperkandoo New Member

I've been trying to figure a good way to label... Thanks! I've already got one of these doohickeys for labelling the kids school stuff. Plastic tape for it too :biggrin:

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

My wife came up with a really good idea for labels and fading text - the stuff you use to cover kids school books.
    Print up your labels on your sticky labels, laminate the whole sheet then cut that sheet into individual labels - the label will still come free with an adhesive back....
    Another thing to try on the weekend :)

7. mellodramatic911

mellodramatic911 New Member

just ordered a 20 pack of those avery labels from ebay i can use them to label my packages too so bonus

8. MentalMonad

MentalMonad New Member

Thanks everyone, I've learned so much since becoming a member of canuk vapes.
    I'm still bone idle, and will now have to wash my 50ml amber bottles, be.comse they've been sat in an partially open box in the kitchen for months.
    So a wash in hot water with a squirt of dish washing detergent, then a thorough rinse in clean water should clean them sufficiently.
    I'll let them drip dry and start filling the next batch.
    It's surprising how much ecig fluid I use, when it reaches my last 30ml bottle of unflavored juice, I fill 5 more.
    And I seem to be refilling my 5 x 30ml bottles every week or two.

9. davght

davght New Member

You can buy avery mail stickers from office works at 68mm(w) x 33mm(h) then download a template from their website and print it off.

10. Floapse

Floapse New Member

You can buy a Dymo Label maker, buy the plastic waterproof tapes that go with it. It looks yellow, I stick them on the amber glass bottles and wash them, they work like a charm even when i wash it under water they don't fade.

11. nrsbghx9u

nrsbghx9u New Member

12. ImammaRat

ImammaRat New Member

Agree with you in the price but I would not trust the packing of them to a bubble envelope. And the box is per item so that's not really an option.

13. Bakar

Bakar New Member

I think you should try at Blu Cigs or Halo canadan vapor provider. Maybe you will get these blue e juice bottles to enjoy vape. Just try to search out their.