Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best coffee flavour

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by darrellme, Aug 12, 2015.

1. CaroleAcevedo

CaroleAcevedo New Member

Vaping this recipe now. Although I added 3 drops of VK sweetener for my sweet tooth. I like it! It definitely has a good strong, creamy, caramel coffee flavour. This one will be going into rotation for sure :)

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

3. Junkbox1950

Junkbox1950 New Member

4. In my humble opinion...

In my humble opinion... New Member

Funny you should mention that Stoney ... wonder if you steeped a few grounds in some VG if it would take up the flavinoids?
    I would expect VG to absorb it more than PG , but thats just theory ?

5. Gedrocht

Gedrocht New Member

Ecigmodshop's caramel mocha is right up there, and if you add a bit of Juice whore's development flavour caramel(werther's type), it just seems to bring out the coffee flavour even more.
    I need to get over this caramel mocha, so I can give the cappucino and straight mocha a turn in the A7. One thing I am noticing about those super concentrate flavours is that they really know how to crud up a coil.
    Perhaps the reason is the alcohol base? I had to tap MrGruffy on the shoulder over the weekend to replace the coil that was smothered to death with thick black stuff.
    I love you, MrGruffy.. thanks for dealing with these technical, fiddly things for me... and for everything else too. You're my hero. :)

6. prbfc

prbfc New Member

I tried the Kona coffee milkshake be.comse it got an award on ecf, but i found it quite bitter, added it with some VK vanilla soft serve and it was much nicer :)

7. anant

anant New Member

i was going to run it through the machine to extract the oils .. then let it sit so the oils float, then get the liquid at the bottom and allow it to evaporate some..
    it might be the 'orrible bit though, must taste test first .. sounds like an excuse for a raw shot..

8. mystic_eye_cda

mystic_eye_cda New Member

The JC espresso is quite nice when mixed with their vanda. Although the mix clogs up the coils real quick

9. aolaumaarleya7281

aolaumaarleya7281 New Member

I've been meaning to ask about this topic...the coffee shop up the road from work does a MEAN blend. I swear they put cocaine in it - never had a coffee that will give you as much of a buzz as this does :rolleyes:

Anyway, as far as I could gather, you need to grind the beans, let it steep in VG/PG, and then strain it somehow.

From the limited information I could find on the subject, people say that coffee filters would be too thick - however, I have one of these that I've used for other alternative uses (i.e. Skittle Vodka) and it worked a treat. As there's pressure to force it through the coffee filter I think it would do a rather stellar job, though undoubtedly you'd need to run it through a couple of times.

Would this be the way to do it? Should I still bother giving it a go?

10. missfetish1984

missfetish1984 New Member

i imagine an aeropress would do the job, pg should get through the filter.
    The problem is you have oils then in your pg, these are not going to be good for the atty and wick and may not be good to breathe either.
    I wanted to eliminate any oils if possible, hence the seperation part.

its pretty moot experiment really, there are some awesome coffee flavours around already, it was just something I wanted to toy with. A strong coffee vape is pretty gross, it just needs a hint .. like the aroma of coffee.

11. Rhondawbjf

Rhondawbjf New Member

Give the Ebaron Brasillero a go. It taste like the smell of freshly ground beans...very.comthentic...hard on the gear but b.comtiful vape

12. jav1sdotcom

jav1sdotcom New Member

sounds like a good idea, coffee flavor.