Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Be on the look out...The Kick by Evolv

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ChristyH, Apr 9, 2015.

1. MicahE

MicahE Guest

I can't wait. I still think it would be perfect in my stealth (which is complete now). I like my stealth but the power just isn't there. I feel like I am trying to suck a golf all threw a hose to get enough vapor. Good practice I guess... :D

2. Have you tried it without the spring? Keeping the battery post etc clean is important too.

3. PowellD

PowellD Guest

I though everyone did like me and removed the spring upon receiving it. clean the post clean the positive firing pin, and clean the switch contact and she should hit as hard as 3.7 will take you.

4. Ange

Ange Guest

Can't remove the spring. There is no telescope to tighten. The batt would be loose. I cleaned it for her before she started using it. I think the carto in the liquinator is just giving up. The air tube is probably collapsed.

5. JAMESAM

JAMESAM Guest

Forgot that bit about Stealth...

6. EvanD

EvanD Guest

I think it's gonna be pretty cool to see what super T is gonna do with the kick.

7. DaniellaM

DaniellaM Guest

Yea, a PrecisePlus with a kick would be a pretty sweet setup. If I didn't hate bottom button's, I would probably already have a Precise.

8. I don't get bottom buttons either -- I feel like I'm trying to shove the mod into my mouth, not a feeling I ever want to have as the manly man I am!!!:D

9. chobby

chobby Guest

Palm press for the win !!! UFS the real bonus :)

10. Couldn't agree more :) I LOVE the GG button placement. I just squeeze when i want to vape :) I prefer the old buttons to the new ones. A bit stiffer but not enough to hurt or wear down your palm. but you can tell when it is out verses in.* Oh my god it just keeps sounding more and more not okay as I type...

Well if you have a GG you understand. If not don't read into this too much. BTW everything before the asteric I typed with out really thinking about anything other than a GG. When I started to reread it I busted up and almost deleted it but desided I would share the humor. Peace!

11. Gisselle

Gisselle Guest

Quoted for...well just quoted :)

12. I'd absolutely kill for getting a half-dozen old-style buttons, I'd sell these new suckers off at 1/4 price -- and we all know I am loathe to sell any GG shit, especially at a loss!!!

13. I for one like the newer switch. it is the closest thing I have seen to a mechanical touch switch. plus the ability to take it apart with a 5mm and 10 mm socket is WIN! much better than the older switch in that regard.

14. digitalsyd

digitalsyd Guest

I'm very much use to the new style now... Just flashed up an old style for second UFS and if feels more effort these days.

15. TReilly

TReilly Guest

Trade??!?!?!?:):):):):):):)

16. I like the new style, seems the distance that it needs to be pressed is shorter, IMO. :)

17. AdrianG

AdrianG Guest

I am with ripple on this, totally down to trade or buy old buttons if people don't like them. :)

18. Nikkiz

Nikkiz Guest

I just want a magnet upgrade... Oh, yeah, and a brass button.

19. black_orchid

black_orchid Guest

Alas Ripple old hippy buddy, I do not have any switches to trade. i only have my SSGGTS now.

20. KayB

KayB Guest

Just an fyi: Darth Octane said on his show last night that the Kick will fit into a GGTS in 18650 mode with the stealth cap or UFS.