Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Banana cream

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Michelly4you, Dec 17, 2015.

1. bob jeeter

bob jeeter New Member

Cheers mate, you got any other recipes you wanna share with us all?

2. Noni J

Noni J New Member

is it me and my taste buds are gone?
    i seem to be adding a lot more of banana cream to the mix. Sometimes makes my throat tickle, but that is the only way i can taste the banana.

3. redbull

redbull New Member

I prefer it not too strong, so for others, more may be required. What % are you using ? and on what device are you using? Tried a dripper ? With the bavarian cream, it's not intended to be a "really" heavy banana taste

I've found the LA Strawberry-Kiwi not too bad, but I had to up it to about 10-12%, it's a recent addition, still messing with the %. I can't be arsed playing with any more complex flavours, so tend to stick to one or two concentrates.

The Choc-mint's not too bad, but a bit weak - I felt it needed more body. I didn't pursue this one much as it gunked coils. I did add English toffee to it, another coil gunker, was alright with the mint choc chip, but I cant remember the % I used as all notes on a dead laptop.

The rest of my stuff is from HC [gasp!] - fruit concentrates or local doublers.

4. malcon078

malcon078 New Member

No problem, might check out some other flavours. This seems like a good cheap adv option for me. Thanks heaps!

5. pkfqdqmcqa

pkfqdqmcqa New Member

Using innokin itatse 134 mini with iclear30s.

I followed your instructions with ml but i think i have added maybe extra 6 drops into bottle and then shook it hard.
    I have not mixed my own juices. This was first try. Might get into that after i have finished the 10 X 30ml bottles i got from Mt Baker vapour first.
    Realise now i don't like tobacco flavours or butterscotch.

I think my favs are banana.
    Hacevnt tried a cheesecake one yet but me thinks will like!

6. RagePA

RagePA New Member

If you really like the banana, be.comse it is a cream, it's not going to have that banana candy flavour - why not drop the bavarian, and up the banana to 10% ? Mix up a small batch and see how it goes after a couple of days steeping.

(TFA do a Banana sundae that's got that candy type of taste)

7. Mathamura

Mathamura New Member

Just mixed up my LA Banana Cream & LA Bavarian Cream. Gonna let it steep a few days......or......might get impatient and try it tonight :p

8. christav.rodriguez

christav.rodriguez New Member

Hey Aliyah,

It's alright to go straight up for me.... I don't notice much if I let it steep - possibly the bavarian cream cream comes through a bit more. Give it a good shake.

I should have added this earlier, but I mix the concentrates first, then the nic PG base, then the VG.... shaking as I go

9. PH D

PH D New Member

I'll remember for next time. Think I did PG & VG then the nic then concentrates. Found the smell after first mixing and shaking not the best. Left it for a few hour and smells so much better. So far I'm really liking it!
    (Using a dripper on a zmax) Thanks for the recipe :)

10. Aaron R

Aaron R New Member

Thinking of adding a chocolate to this recipe.... time to find out if you've all drained my local store of banana cream

11. avenger007

avenger007 New Member

Let us know how the the choc goes! I was thinking of doing it myself