Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

ahoi hoi - new to this forum/ sussing out the forums :)

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by RalphKramden, Dec 14, 2015.

1. RalphKramden

RalphKramden New Member

Hello all,
    i am indeed new to this forum however not "new to vaping"... allthough i still have alot to learn!
    I started as many of us did progressing from the.comtomatic cigarette style of ecig through the ego's and DIY mixing then vv mods and now am venturing into the world of MECHS and RDA's :D having alot of fun in the process aswell :D

Im currently living in perth and seems the search feature is not working in my browser at the moment so i thought id ask here -
    is there any sub forums for location based chat? i.e. would be interested to organize 'vape meets' and get to know anybody vaping around me :)
    (basically missing the days of VapeBar and having a friendly and social place to learn/try out new stuff)
    maybe someone is already pursuing this thought process but i cant search! :(
    (not the .comlt of the forum im sure, my browser has been playing up of late...just another thing on the list that needs attention with my IT setup haha)

anyway thats enough rambling for the moment, looking forward to becoming engaged in the online comunity you have here.
    Cheers!
    adam

2. Kittie Nya! Nya!

Kittie Nya! Nya! New Member

Welcome Adam

Under the community menu you will find groups. There is a WA one that you can join.

Well you can join any of them if you want :D

3. peeplay

peeplay New Member

Hey Adam, welcome to the forums mate. Actually I was wondering the same thing, I had a look on the WA group, but there doesnt seem to have been any discussion since last year.
    I'm keen on a catch up with the WA people to see whats going round, put some faces to names.

4. Guetuelry

Guetuelry New Member

Hi Adam and welcome to AVF :)

Wasn't someone organising or running an EOI thread for a vape meet in Perth a month or two ago?
    Probably been and gone already and I missed it :D

5. norScooky

norScooky New Member

Oh great! I didn't realise there was a WA group, will try and suss it out, we may have to bring it back to life sombra.
    I probably missed any mention of EOI thred as my online presence is sometimes sporadic due to an "unusual" work schedule.

Thanks all for the welcome/advice :D

6. eldridan

eldridan New Member