Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Advice on new tank?

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by ~*~Bradens Mommy TD~*~, Sep 16, 2015.

1. VashtiRiddle

VashtiRiddle New Member

ok, so I've decided for the moment I'm going to keep with the aspire tanks for now until I've used up all the coils I currently have. I am considering trying a BVC coil before switching tanks as well. Is there much difference between the BDC and BVC coils? I've been reading quite a bit online and am not sure if there's enough of a difference to warrant actually trying out the vertical coils before moving onwards and upwards!

2. cta-music.com

cta-music.com New Member

Subtank mini cant go wrong

3. Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali New Member

^^^^ this. Ive just ordered a second one so i can have more flavours on the go ☺☺

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. anushriygomadam

anushriygomadam New Member

Hey Meow, if you'd like I can send you a subtank mini to try and an OBS tvct to get a feel for top fill vs subtank. I'll include a self addressed post satchel to return the items when you get your own.

5. authosolo

authosolo New Member

^ Nice. Good stuff ermoon2 :peaceful:

6. aliychechka

aliychechka New Member

I find a massive difference in the BVC coils compared to the BDC. With the old BDC coils I had to use a carto punch on them to get them to wick properly. The BVC coils don't have wicking issues in my experience and the flavour and vapour are improved noticeably.

This is just my opinion of course, someone will probably come along shortly and tell you the exact opposite, but I reckon the BVC coils are definitely worth a try.

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I lоvеd thе subtаnk until I wаtсhеd а rеviеw оn yоutubе, guy runs dоwn а соmpаrе оn 30 subоhm tаnks. I gоt his tоp 2, uwеll сrоwn аnd tоbесо supеr tаnk. Bоth аrе immеnsеly bеttеr. Thе Сrоwn hаs ruinеd mе fоr оthеr tаnks (I still usе thе supеr tаnks, but hаvе mоrе сrоwns соming!)

Thе сrоwn's tоp sсrеws оff fоr rеfilling, thе wiсks lаst 2 wееks оf соnstаnt vаping аnd thе flаvоr is just SО purе.