Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Advice on new tank?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by dhar1824, Sep 15, 2015.

1. mipibra

mipibra New Member

ok, so I've decided for the moment I'm going to keep with the aspire tanks for now until I've used up all the coils I currently have. I am considering trying a BVC coil before switching tanks as well. Is there much difference between the BDC and BVC coils? I've been reading quite a bit online and am not sure if there's enough of a difference to warrant actually trying out the vertical coils before moving onwards and upwards!

2. teostet1974

teostet1974 New Member

Subtank mini cant go wrong

3. Maxwell Murder

Maxwell Murder New Member

^^^^ this. Ive just ordered a second one so i can have more flavours on the go ☺☺

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. maggie

maggie New Member

Hey Meow, if you'd like I can send you a subtank mini to try and an OBS tvct to get a feel for top fill vs subtank. I'll include a self addressed post satchel to return the items when you get your own.

5. jwxiisoliyhl

jwxiisoliyhl New Member

^ Nice. Good stuff ermoon2 :peaceful:

6. yahoos little helper

yahoos little helper New Member

I find a massive difference in the BVC coils compared to the BDC. With the old BDC coils I had to use a carto punch on them to get them to wick properly. The BVC coils don't have wicking issues in my experience and the flavour and vapour are improved noticeably.

This is just my opinion of course, someone will probably come along shortly and tell you the exact opposite, but I reckon the BVC coils are definitely worth a try.

7. Undead Army!!

Undead Army!! New Member

Oh wow! Ermoon that would be fantastic. So nice of you too! ^.^ It'd be good to try and see the difference before deciding what to do.

8. hidden

hidden New Member

Everyone has a different opinion on these things it seems, but I have heard that flavour is greatly improved with the BVC coils. Might purchase a couple and see how they go. Along with Ermoon allowing me to test out a few other tanks I should be able to make a decision as to where to go after all these trials! ^.^

9. twergeararm

twergeararm New Member

Pm your address, I'll try to get them posted tomorrow.

10. apetty

apetty New Member

Brilliant gesture ermoon good on you.

11. PIqEumTeQN

PIqEumTeQN New Member

With so much choice out there it's good to try before you buy. Some of the reviews out there leave abit to be desired