Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

A weird challenge for the mixers out there

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by tsaitek, Jan 14, 2016.

1. lwjxagc0p

lwjxagc0p New Member

FM loooooves Beef Jerky :D

I just taste some things differently lol , and I cant really say as to how , be.comse I have no reference point regarding what a "normal" person tastes ... but yeah things that rely on aromatics ( example fruit jelly babies or similar with artificial flavours ) if I dont see what colour they are I would have NO idea what flavour they are lol
    yet on some I do , be.comse they use extract flavouring ( in a lot of cases for the aniseed or stronger flavours ) and thise I can differentiate with .

I guess in some ways its like a deaf person trying to understand music , or a blind person understanding colours ... although in both of those situations you can use similies to explain like colour with heat , and music with vibration ... but with smell you cant , you ALWAYS reference smell to another smell :) So I have no concept of what a rose smells like , or a fart , or anything ... just that I will never know ... its also why going to the full time vape took me so long ... I didnt have the flavour chase to make me work at it lol

2. JidinhosHuy

JidinhosHuy New Member

me too ... probly why Charlie went outta business lol

3. evescahvsa2964

evescahvsa2964 New Member

I love Farts, I'm like Terance & Phillip. I can't smell Farts but I associate them with joy & humour...good times....good times.

4. Rhyader

Rhyader New Member

In my email this morning from ECigExpress ... 500ml concentrates of all their flavours for $74.25US each (mind, you'd really want to absolutely like their flavours). But at 25% mixing (assumption, could be far less) that works out at 10c/ml (or $3.00 for 30ml) for a doubler.

5. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    Dabbling with own blends, can't go wrong with that.

6. jennyyili

jennyyili New Member

Device:
    HelloCig Megatron E-Cigarette
    Juice:
    passion fruit
    agree to 20th floor
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p