Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

A weird challenge for the mixers out there

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by tsaitek, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Minty the Toff is really subtle for me so would be interested to find out how you perceive it .
    Afro will give you a good hit tho , and Red Astaire is in between .

I gave up chasing a lot of high end tobacco from O/S as they didn't do a lot for me ... a lot of those mixes are a tobacco absolute perfumed with aromatics ... so for me they all taste the same ... like Tobacco Absolute ... oh and before you go running off and buy TA make sure its NOT from any of the flavouring companies , as its a diluted approximation of the real thing .... Real TA is like a black tar ! and UBER concentrated !

It will be interesting to see if your sense of smell is just dialed down really low ( which by the suggestion of an operation by your doc that could well be the case ) In my situation my Anosmia ( no smell whatsoever) is be.comse I do not have an olfactory nerve , therefore the olfactory receptors in the nose are doing all the work , but there is no way for them to tell the brain whats going on ....

2. gabranth86

gabranth86 New Member

I get the mentholeucalyptus concentrate either from Vapeking or direct from decadent vapours and then mix it myself.

3. itsmehere

itsmehere New Member

Still got that Ego FM ? :)

4. Gabglina

Gabglina New Member

Well that's all the doctor had to say about the issue, he didn't exactly give me a checkup or anything & it wasn't the reason for my visit I just thought I'd throw it out there. It pretty much went down like this 'hey Doc, I can't smell' 'OK Well it can either be 1 of 2 things' big words, doctor speak...I heard operation & decided oh well I guess that's that then.

So I really don't know anything about it to be honest, it's not really something that's bothered me. I can say this though, my Frenchie can vacate a room like no other dog before her & she pops off right near my face & I get nothing. Still not a fan of the noise though.

5. visit website

visit website New Member

LOL ego as in vape or ego as in healthy sense of self :p
    yes to both ;)

Hell I still have my first dse-901 from 2007 :p

6. windowsxp02

windowsxp02 New Member

The mind boggles at the crap you've collected. :rolleyes:

7. glownatural

glownatural New Member

I read that too, Fatman using a Ego WTF. Scrolled to the top. 2012. Wasn't sure about reviving this old thread but needed some advice.

8. WebD

WebD New Member

What's wrong with eGo's :confused:

9. Squeepe

Squeepe New Member

They just look a little odd with a Subtank

10. PeteTheELite

PeteTheELite New Member

Just checked out that TA, sounds a bit hardcore for me. Dilute to 5% then add 1-2 drops per 10ml of finished eliquid. Holy Fart that's what I call a concentrate. Not that much into tobacco flavours, have a tonne of concentrates I bought when I started that will last me a lifetime but that stuff does sound like the goods.

11. sh0rtea d0o wh0p

sh0rtea d0o wh0p New Member

I bought some from Vaping Cobra when they were still open. The ratios listed on the Azure Vaping site are too low in my experience, I use 1 drop per 10ml of the concentrate (not the diluted concentrate). I've bought some recently from the USA, supposedly it's pure TA but it's not as thick as what I've got from VC (again, IMO).

12. NoOne

NoOne New Member

So if this stuff is the real deal what companies are using this in there complex concentrates? I mean would someone like T-Juice use this to flavour their blends? I haven't ventured much past what's available from our top canuk suppliers.

13. Tricia

Tricia New Member

None from Oz as far as I know. There are a few from the USA and UK, and probably from Europe as well. You'll find though that some juice sellers advertise their juice as being steeped tobacco, when in fact they mean they added TA to their mix of super concentrates.

T-Juice may, I don't know.

14. GEATTETAL

GEATTETAL New Member

Hold the phone...I just found out Kanger are releasing a Subtank that will fit on your ego.

15. kaz716

kaz716 New Member

Try some Absinthe (TFA or FW) 8% ,Double Kiwi (TFA) 10%, Orange Cream (FW) 5%, Sweetener 2%. If necessary you can up the percentages of the first two by 2% each or swap them around to 10/8 to suit.

For a bit more "bite" you can also swap the Orange Cream with plain Orange (FW)

Cheers
    Sodd

16. Pavlovs Dogma

Pavlovs Dogma New Member

So, FM, does beef Jerky taste like cardboard ? :)

Absolutely nothing! Ego's were my staple daily battery for over a year. They got me off the smokes.

As I now have a good collection of VV/VW mods, My ego's will be my travel units if I have to go somewhere not vape friendly.... I can afford to loose them.

17. bumbadi

bumbadi New Member

If you have no taste, how would you know what cardboard tastes like?

:D

18. arthurdentur

arthurdentur New Member

Cornflakes ? lol

19. nomeansno

nomeansno New Member

20. arropinia

arropinia New Member

:eek-new:

I paid $10 for 5ml from Vaping Cobra :rolleyes: