Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

A PBusardo Review - The eVic

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by flutterby, Dec 15, 2015.

1. flutterby

flutterby New Member

[video=youtube;jJiUeJvzG3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiUeJvzG3c[/video]

2. AvainiX

AvainiX New Member

Nice review but.
    Mine has not locked up at all in time or menu , also i dont know if it is just mine or canadan ones our start up logo is not ovale it says joytech.
    But saying that i hope the next firmware makes it better. Temperature protection at 35 should be increased it was 39 out here the other day took two drags and temperature warning came on.

3. Mrs. Brightside

Mrs. Brightside New Member

Thanks for the review Phil.

I've noticed that you're not using Boge cartos anymore, and have been sticking to the vivi Nova. Have you completely come off Boges these days?

4. Lucchese

Lucchese New Member

I think you missed the mark with the "no thumbs" rating on this one Phil.
    I would have given it a "thumbs down", while it has many features other devices don't have, it doesn't look to perform as good as even much cheaper devices do, with the features it shares with those devices.
    To me that makes it expensive junk, I'm not going to use a puff counter, do I really need upgradeable firmware, if all the settings are working correctly in the first place? Probably not.
    The biggest single issue though is the VW setting, this could lead to burning out cartos or other devices with it's poor implementation.

Anyway thanks for the review.

5. Nambgrall

Nambgrall New Member

nice review Phil! long though, but lots to get through. Well, you put the nail in the coffin for me! i am happy to stick with my 3 provari's (each with a Spheroid) and 2 GGTS with UFS each :)

6. sdpy7iviild

sdpy7iviild New Member

Damn, I shoulda traded that juice with MMM for a spheroid LOL