Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

$14.99 Suorin iShare Single Kit Preview

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Hey guys. Have you ever used or been attracted by the Suorin iShare kit? If yes, I'm sure you'll like the iShare Single I'm gonna share, cause it's more portable than iShare and the charging is easier. Just buy from the online vape site if you like it.

Suorin iShare Single Kit is a sleek and ergonomic vape pen perfect for vaping on-the-go (just about the size of 2 cigarettes put together). It was designed around the need for those who like to hold their devices between index and middle fingers. Much like the Suorin Air, Drop and the Vagon, it is an AIO device with draw-activated firing pod system.
    [​IMG]
    Powered by a 130mAh built-in battery, it can fire up to 7W output. In view of the 0.9mls e-juice capacity and 2.0 ohms atomizer resistance, I think it's an ideal device for Nic-Salt or freebase e-liquids. Moreover, it comes with a USB charger base, so the charging will be more convenient. Overall, the iShare Single is a good choice for those who are looking for a discreet device allowing their favorite flavors.
    [​IMG]
    After getting an iShare Single, you may also need the refillable Suorin iShare Replacement Cartridges. It comes with 0.9mls capacity and 2.0 ohms resistance which are fit for MTL style of the Suorin iShare System.
    [​IMG]
    [Parameters]
    Size: 76 x 17 x 9mm
    Battery: 130mAh built-in battery
    e-Juice Capacity: 0.9ml
    Power: 9W
    Resistance: 2.0ohm
    Charging Time: 60min
    Charging Port: Micro USB