Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

100mg/mL nic liquid

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Boyloalia, Jul 23, 2015.

1. othette

othette New Member

Sometimes it comes down to volume over weight and depends on the size of the carton they can fit it in.

+1 On getting teary eyed over shipping rates.

2. xxkinbon

xxkinbon New Member

I get teary-eyed be.comse I don't have any shares in the shipping companies ... :eek:

3. Stephaine

Stephaine New Member

Why is that Margy? When I ordered my 1L I didn't even ask and they sent it in "discrete" packaging ...

4. Caron

Caron New Member

My 2x 1lt bottles from Vaping Zone were marked clearly as what they were in the paperwork and on the bottles and they arrived without the package being opened.

5. Thi

Thi New Member

6. realist101

realist101 New Member

For anyone reading this and getting ideas about ordering 100mg nicotine, especially new members, and a reminder for the more experienced - be extremely careful with handling of nicotine with this concentration. This ECF thread is a very worthy read Smoke Juice Storage Tips t1265, especially read post 32.

7. Omer

Omer New Member

I'm new to vaping (3 weeks) but have gone from buying the premixed ejuice to mixing my own in this short amount of time.

I've been buying the 36mg PG/VG from HC and mixing down to the nic concentration I like with PG and VG I bought from there as well. I'm really comfortable with this but for my next purchase I plan to go start with a 100mg base.... probably from RTS vapes. I notice that this only comes in PG or VG, not the 50/50 mix I am accustomed to. My question is what do people do to deal with this? If you were buying 250ml of 100mg nic in a PG base would you also buy a 250ml bottle of VG, blend them and then treat the resulting 500ml as a 50mg base from which you would mix from?
    What if you wanted a different ratio? How would you calculate that? I've been using the iphone app "ejuice" to calculate..... should I use something else?

8. Legendary Socializer

Legendary Socializer New Member

Rts vapes continue to use usps so shipping is crazy and I've asked them about this but won't consider FedEx shipping. They even denied the $6 fee for filling out the postage bag which I thought was lame.

Try nicvape.com they're cheap

9. Tredugh

Tredugh New Member

@Dalmas,

If you are buying that strength and want 50/50 it wouldnt matter as you would also buy the PG or VG and cut it yourself to whatever you wanted.
    Please be very careful with 100mg stuff it aint lolly water for us and that b.comtiful smelling eliquid would be like lollies to kids.

10. drinjectie

drinjectie New Member

Thanks for the advice. Now if I decided I wanted a 60/40 PG/VG mix how would I calculate this? Is there a more detailed calculator available than the one I have been using?

Side note.... I notice you live about 10 mins away... I'm in Wonthaggi. :)

11. gina68

gina68 New Member

12. ioannis2001

ioannis2001 New Member

Thanks very much for that Ravenscroft. There seems to be a lot of good reviews for this software. Unfortunately I'm a Mac zealot.

13. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

14. PienseToisy

PienseToisy New Member

Yeah, I can use an Excel file no problem. Thanks for the help, RC.

15. kurumighyt

kurumighyt New Member

Not our .comlt you use non standard (mac) vaping equipment :p

16. sapeWhops

sapeWhops New Member

There is an ejuice calculator app in the app store for iphone/ipad.

17. miskdan

miskdan New Member

18. Dueldzew

Dueldzew New Member

Cool. We should catch up. I am just heading there for my .comghters swim squad training.

I would buy PG Nic and VG and PG to cut it for use with concentrates or buy VG Doublers, cut the Nic to 36mg (3.6%) and use the doubler to get to 1.8% if you want 18mg (1.8%).

I buy 4.8%, cut it to 2.4% and use doublers to get 1.2%. I get Nic that is already 60/40.

19. rccoogv5h

rccoogv5h New Member

Thanks for all the useful replies people. So much great help here.

I have another question. Where is a good place to buy bottles to put the cut liquid in before you add doublers? I don't mean the 30 ml bottle for putting flavoured liquid into. I'm thinking if I buy 500ml or a litre of 100mg liquid I want to cut it down to 24mg liquid that I can then mix from. I was thinking along the lines of the 110ml type bottles that the nic from HC comes in. That just seems like a nice manageable size to handle.

20. meeeellar

meeeellar New Member

i'll second the dangers of 100ml nic juice. i find when mixing it if i get a drop on my hands i need to go and wash it off fairly quickly or my finger will start to feel like it's burning so when mixing it is a definate don't go picking ya nose or scratching eyes or nuts job