Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What are all the new VMAX owners using

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ChrisPatis, May 3, 2015.

1. ChrisPatis

ChrisPatis Guest

So I have my new vmax :) thanks chaos, and am trying to figure out how to get the most out of this new beast.

And knowing that now there are quite a few new owners of these on here I wanted to ask

1) what voltage do u run?

2) what ohm carto do u use

3) what ohm atty do u use?

4) are u using tanks?

5) do u use clearos, visions?

I read on another thread that using LR cartos is a bad idea for these because it puts too much stress on the batteries? That since it is a high powered device u need to be using higher ohm gear and a higher voltage, like 5 v or more? How does that happen without burning your liquid up?

I love a nice warm vape, and thick clouds of vapor, and I know I can get it with the vmax, I just have to figure out what hardware I need.

Thanks for looking! :)

2. clozdaej

clozdaej Guest

Curently, and I know this will change, I am happy at 4.5 volts using a 3ohm carto in a phin tank. Haven't tried a vision yet but have a bunch and an adaptor so will definitely be 'going there' too. If it makes a diff, I'm using 80pg/20peg juice.

3. LoveLane

LoveLane Guest

I'm using a 3 ohm carto in a smoktek tank running at 4.2 volts. getting a Phiniac tank soon, can't wait to try that out. :) I use 60/40 juice.

Congrats on your VMax! Hope you love it as much as I love mine!

4. I parked a 1.5 ohm dual coil tank on my vmax and run it at 4.3 volts. I really dig this setup... I've got a 2x14500 VV mod that will run this same setup and I've got to change batts halfway through the day. The vmax will run it all day long, no battery change needed until I go to bed.

To the OP: amp draw is the reason genuine AW IMR batteries are widely recommended. They can handle the current draw without stressing your batteries.

5. adidasfutbol

adidasfutbol Guest

1) what voltage do u run? Depends on the carto or tank ohm.

2) what ohm carto do u use? Boge 2.0 & 3.0 plus tanks.

3) what ohm atty do u use? I never use attys, I dont drip.

4) are u using tanks? Yes, 2.0 & 3.ohm Boge inserts and modded clearo's as well.

5) do u use clearos, visions? Both. Ver 1 & 2 Vision stone plus clearos.

I don't recommend using a V beast on 1.5ohm single coil carts. The pulse modulation is too much and cooks the juice even at 3v sometimes. Yuck.[​IMG]

6. RaduM

RaduM Guest

1) what voltage do u run? At the moment 4.0

2) what ohm carto do u use ? NA

3) what ohm atty do u use? 2.5 IKEN Cannon Series

4) are u using tanks? NA

5) do u use clearos, visions? I also use/love Visions Clearo's not Stones....refuse to support Got Vapes. Have to use two shorty 510-510 adapters. Wish there was one that would make that perfect fit,someday ay?

7. AmyJonas

AmyJonas Guest

1) what voltage do u run? 3v to 4v Hey it's variable

2) what ohm carto do u use 2.0 to 2.5

3) what ohm atty do u use? 2.5

4) are u using tanks? Nope

5) do u use clearos, visions? Nope

The biggest change for me is the amount of liquid this thing goes through. I was already a joose hog using up to 10ml some days and now it's at least that much every day.

8. BeautyA

BeautyA Guest

1) what voltage do u run? 3.9 - 4.0v. I use VG juice so much higher than 4.0 burns my juice.

2) what ohm carto do u use? 3.0

3) what ohm atty do u use? Don't use atties.

4) are u using tanks? Absolutely

5) do u use clearos, visions? Never, I hate them.

9. sienna

sienna Guest

Thanks everyone, at least now I have some ideas, havin this beast makes me feel like a noob all over again. Like I have to relearn how to vape, lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. PrettyBaby

PrettyBaby Guest

1) what voltage do u run? 6V

2) what ohm carto do u use? 3ohm

3) what ohm atty do u use? none

4) are u using tanks? phiniac on one and an ACTV4 on another

5) do u use clearos, visions? Vision on an Ovale V8...don't care for it though...not hot enough

11. Wertbag

Wertbag Guest

:blush: my Legacy :blush:

12. kimberlyk

kimberlyk Guest

Kelly, what PV don't you use at 6v...HAHAHA...LMFAO! :D

13. Amy♥

Amy♥ Guest

Are you running version1 or version2 at 6 volts. I always thought of myself as a hv vaper but with max my normal vape is down to 5 volts

14. johnathan

johnathan Guest

Her egos. LOL!

15. Nikou

Nikou Guest

I actually have a v1 and until I put a 2.5ohm dual carto on it 3v would burn my juice at 3ohms..now it's just really hot but not burnt.

16. Steam

Steam Guest

Just wanted to say WELCOME to the VMAX Elite Family bro! Glad you enjoy your VMAX! :D

17. mrtalkuk

mrtalkuk Guest

I use the Boge Standard 801 3.0 ohm Fusions now with a 5 hole punch pattern(using the "TINY MITE" carto punch, which IMO is the best carto punch on the Vaping Market) in a Regular size PHINIAC tank between 3.5V-3.7V with a 50%PG-50%VG blend with ALL my juices!

18. axLbim

axLbim Guest

Ummm.....errrr....pffftttt....I can't think of one...OH WAIT! Yes, there is a few actually. My GLV's and the Beast (on because I don't want to strain the switch).

19. If I could, I would...LOL.