Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Video Ejuice Reviews

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by tatCalia, Feb 2, 2016.

1. tatCalia

tatCalia New Member

2. elequarge

elequarge New Member

Hi Julian i just watched the wizards brew review... Im pretty sure your clearo is an Ego BCC not a Stardust. And seeing as you are vaping doublers on their own i dont think you are getting the true flavours, you need to mix them down 50/50 to see if they are better, having more flavour doesn't mean better flavour iykwim. Other than that nice review, keep vaping :)

3. abbbypetrova1225

abbbypetrova1225 New Member

Not bad, one thing that tends to bug me about juice reviews is that spend far to much time patting them self on the back that they can make clouds of vapor where all i really want to know is what it tastes like, what your using it on and what you find works. Well done.

4. Vape Dudes Vanilla cupcake could have had its own negative review instead of in with the vapebar juices.

5. lfzbrag31z

lfzbrag31z New Member

If you've just gotten off the fags your sense of taste and smell will take time to recover, in the meantime nothing wrong with vaping doublers if it works for you, good job on the reviews from a newcomers perspective.

6. jwxiisoliyhl

jwxiisoliyhl New Member

thoese reviews were a crackup

7. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Thank you for your reviews. I do not really like experimenting with new flavours. I've become dependent on the few flavours that I've already loved. But somehow, your reviews made me want to try some more flavours. Who knows if they will become my new favourites? Thanks again! And I hope you continue on your channel. I'm sure lots of vape users would love to hear about your reviews.