Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vape straight doubler?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by MrjohsonVN, Jul 27, 2015.

1. MrjohsonVN

MrjohsonVN New Member

Hi Guys,
    Recently ordered some new juice, its currently on the way to me, but have just realized i ordered doubler. I dont vape with nic, so dont wanna go cutting it with nic juice. Just wondering if anyone here vapes straight doublers? is the flavor too overpowering?

2. hrhghwsffbyj

hrhghwsffbyj New Member

Thanks,
    Any idea where i can get some PG or VG locally in melb? Dont wanna have to wait another 4 days to try these out

3. Adonis973

Adonis973 New Member

VG you can get at the local Chemist or Supermarket.
    If you're close to South Yarra Vapourtron.com.com have a shop you can dropin to

4. Xmanerswet

Xmanerswet New Member

I vape them all the time I don't find to overpowering

sent from my custom vape charger

5. Ciemnik

Ciemnik New Member

To save starting an new thread, I've ordered some doublers as well and want to try without nicotine. Wouldn't i need to mix with PG and VG? For eg 50% Doubler, 25%PG and 25%VG.

Also, if i got some no nic juice that's not a doubler, do i still have to cut it with PG & VG?

Thanks in advance.

6. alekssimfi

alekssimfi New Member

Depends on you're intended outcome of the blend but generally yes. Although If your doubler was 100%pg you could just add the same amount of VG and you'd have a 50pg/50vg split.

Nope, that would be ready to vape as is.

7. Rock Or Something

Rock Or Something New Member

Great, thanks for that. I was silly to order doublers! I'll have to find out if it's 100% PG then. It didn't say on the vapeking website. Hopefully it will say on the bottle.

8. annaabdrash

annaabdrash New Member

If you didn make a prederence in the drop down box in will de.comlt to 100% pg...go into yr acc and have a look at yr order.Its ptetty simple...

9. queniano

queniano New Member

Of course, silly me! I've ordered so much lately that I've lost track.

It's a 80/20 blend.

10. gregrastexaxda6635

gregrastexaxda6635 New Member

I normally buy my juice with nic in it from the USA, but recently I've made a couple of purchases from VapeBar and they've sent me a free doubler with each purchase. I vaped them undiluted and they were sensational juices, they made me think zero nic is a real possibility for me at some stage.