Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

SMOK VAPE DEALS: SMOK Devilkin, SMOK I-PRIV, SMOK V-Fin, SMOK Mag Baby

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Elegomall, May 23, 2018.

1. Elegomall

Elegomall Active Member

Device:
    Exceed D19
    Juice:
    Not really
    SMOK VAPE DEALS: SMOK Devilkin, SMOK I-PRIV, SMOK V-Fin, SMOK Mag Baby

Hey folks,
    Exclusive design, pure flavor,
    there are various products from Smok you can't miss!
    check out the latest deals Now! :)

1. SMOK Devilkin 225W Kit

The brand new Smok Devilkin 225W TC Kit is a full sized vape kit with the heart of a giant. Packing 225 watts of raw power and some pretty beefy temperature control features and a wide range of wattage settings. The Devilkin 225W TC Kit also includes the heavily anticipated Big TFV12 PRINCE Tank which packs 6ml of ejuice capacity and features some of Smok's superior coil technology to date. All of this is powered by dual 18650 batteries and a minimum resistance requirement of 0.1 ohms. Channel your inner devil and release your cloud in style.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Tank Capacity: 2ml
    Tank Size: 25.5 X 63mm
    Mod Size: 86 X 49.6 X 34.2mm
    Max Wattage: 225W
    Connection Threading: 510

2. SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit

Here comes the latest SMOK I-Priv 230W TC Kit taking advantage of AI technology! As a revolutionary product, the I-Priv has an intelligent voice control system that can listen to your demand. You will operate this delicate device through interactive talk to the I-Priv. Equipped with dual 21700 batteries, the SMOK I-Priv fires a maximum output of 230W. The MOD is compatible with 20700 and 18760 cells too.
    [​IMG] \
    Physical Parameter:

Tank Capacity: 8ml (Standard Edition), 2ml (EU Edition)
    Atomizer Size: 63 * 28mm (Standard Edition), 63 * 25.5mm (EU Edition)
    Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650 / 21700 / 20700
    Battery Size: 95.5 * 56 * 35mm
    Max Wattage: 230W

3. SMOK V-Fin 160W TC Kit

Presenting the SMOK V-FIN 160W Kit that includes a V-FIN Box MOD and a TFV12 Big Baby Prince tank in one. The V-FIN has a durable 8000mAh battery and supports a maximum 160W output power as well as temp/watt/memory modes. It is an easy to carry size with an inlaid pattern, offering a unique and comfortable hand feel. With a big lateral fire key and high-definition OLED screen, the V-FIN will never let you down. It pairs with a top fill & bottom adjustable airflow TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank. The SMOK V-FIN Kit is an absolute pioneer of vaping fashion.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Tank Capacity: 6ml (Standard Edition), 2ml (EU Edition)
    Tank Size: 28 * 55mm (Standard Edition), 24.5 * 55mm (EU Edition)
    Mod Size: 85 * 56 * 31.5mm
    Battery Capacity: 8000mah
    Max Wattage: 160W

4. SMOK Mag Baby 50W Kit

SMOK Mag Baby Kit includes the SMOK Mag Baby 50W TC mod and the TFV12 Baby Prince Tank in the package. With the built-in 1600mah battery and mini style appearance, it is convenient to operate and durable for long time vaping. The SMOK Mag Baby 50W mod can support the TC and power mode that brings you the different vape experience. Working with the revolutionary mesh coil, the TFV12 Baby Prince Tank deliver the huge vapor. There are multiple colors of the SMOK Mag Baby Kit for you to choose.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Capacity: 4.5ml (Standard Edition), 2ml (EU Edition)
    Atomizer Size: 26 * 53.7 mm (Standard Edition), 23 * 53.7mm (EU Edition)
    Battery Capacity: 1600mah
    Battery Size: 61.37 * 46 * 27mm
    Max Wattage: 50W

Click to get the lowest price >>> Cheap Vaping Mods Wholesale

Wanna find best deals >>> Best Vape Deal