Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Looking for a good box mod

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by bestelece, Nov 21, 2015.

1. bestelece

bestelece New Member

I'm looking for a good box mod anyone able to tell me a few box mods worth getting

thankyou

2. bajehnzpetrva6546

bajehnzpetrva6546 New Member

Haha, the illusive perfect box mod...

3. OINK IMA PIG

OINK IMA PIG New Member

ummm kind of need more of an idea of what exactly you're looking for - vv or straight 3.7v, battery size, bottom fed or top fed, price range that kind of stuff :)

then people will know what direction to point you to

4. skarmoutsos

skarmoutsos New Member

There's so many different box mods available, plastic, aluminium, wood, 3.7v, 5v, 6v, bottom feeder, variable voltage, selectable voltage, variable wattage. They range is size from tiny to massive. Not trying to confuse you our anything, but as Ingrid said, a but more info and you'll have plenty of people to help you out.

5. upoplzmceyeq

upoplzmceyeq New Member

variable voltage, selectable voltage, variable wattage box mod im looking for

6. thatlaurengirl

thatlaurengirl New Member

If you are looking for bottom feeders that are aluminium then Reomods VV
    Top feeders then from VVPV from Notcigs

There are many VV Wooden box mods - Reo , Boggerboxmods, redskymods and many many cheaper moders or more expensive

Locally we have the EPM , but V2 is still in development i think and that is not a feeder

The list goes on and on. Do you want wood, feeders, tanks, genesis , small with less battery life or larger with longer battery life etc

Also many box mods can also take a kick which will make them variable wattage

Do you want cheap or quality, is money an object? What sort of gear do you want to use on them ?

You need to narrow down your criteria as others said :)