Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

LIQUA - Bright Tobacco and American Blend - Initial impressions

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Miss Ryder, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Miss Ryder

Miss Ryder New Member

Carrying on from previous LIQUA review

http://forums.canukvapers.com/reviews/6114-liqua-traditional-tobacco-initial-impressions.html

These are juices made in china with Italian flavourings.

Not much flavour here, hints of fruit. I'm wondering if you'd get more flavour out of a straight up atomizer instead of a stardust clearo and twist, maybe so. I vape at around 4-4.2v on a standard resistance clearo. The colour of the liquid is surprisingly clear. Tried clearing my 'palate' (sound stupid i know) with cleansing ale, but not much. Recently been vaping pink spot swagger and halo tribecca so they are pretty full on juices, so maybe expecting a bit too much.

Same with American Blend, not much different, no fruit. not sweet. I think a lot of tobacco flavour lovers don't want sweet from what I've seen around the internet.

Not sure if it would steep, but you never know how long it's been hanging around on shelves. All bottles have a use-by date which is pretty good and July 2014 is a long time away, so on that basis it's been mixed about a month ago.

Traditional was better than both of them imho. Perhaps that was be.comse it was the first one I tried, so i'm loading up a traditional now to see....and yes there it is, some flavour, nice mild fairly genuine tobacco flavour.

HC also do Cuban, Turkish and French pipe which I don't have. Would be interesting to see reviews from anybody here that's tried it, does it beat HC's Camel/Desert ship, that was always one of my faves among the cheaper juices.

2. Brooke

Brooke New Member

The more I use the Bright Tobacco the more I like it - especially when I increase the settings on the variable voltage. It has all the (for want of a better word) harshness of a smoke, but no other real taste, as in no sweetness, no maple-syrup which is personally something I dislike, it doesn't taste like it was made from the dried grasses of the tumbleweeds straight off the prairies, it does have a hint of pepper (I wouldn't have described it as aniseed, but we're all different, it just seems like a slight peppery taste. I don't mean like paprika or capsicum, just plain pepper) which really only gives it that throat hit, nothing too overpowering...which is good as my nose seems to react badly to some of the spicy flavours.
    I just wish I had ordered more, as it was only $1 a bottle - (well, it still is actually at ecigmodshop.) But after reading your review I would have liked to try the Traditional as well, unfortunately they were sold out.

3. whsnzpz9c

whsnzpz9c New Member

If i remember correctly, I found the health cabin bright tobacco a nice easy all dayer vape a, even though it was a lightish flavour, but when i got the $1 doublers from the ecigmodshop it tasted quite different - a stronger more turkish tobacco type taste. It may have been how strong I made it up, but the flavours seemed quite different

Assuming my memmory was accurate

4. edgar morales 822

edgar morales 822 New Member

5. robertospetrova4834

robertospetrova4834 New Member

Well I do need to put in an order for some nic, so might add the Traditional Tobacco to it. But I will go back to ecigmodhop for the bright tobacco as I know it suits me. (mind you, I only mix it with 12 mg nic)

I just think that for anyone looking for a tobacco-like flavour that is not going to overpower you with sweetnes/nuttiness/whatever, its not too bad at all.

6. twitege

twitege New Member

Vermillion River Kentucky Premium is da shit for tobacco vape, my fave at moment