Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

In Stock Now:Joyetech Penguin SE, Eleaf iKuun i200 i80, SMOK OSUB King

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Aug 24, 2017.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Joyetech PENGUIN SE in stock $18.90
    Joyetech PENGUIN SE features all new vibrant colors to choose from. The Penguin SE features a lighter weight compared to the original Penguin while retaining the same size and performance. The Penguin SE features an all new visual e-Liquid window to gauge when to refill your cartridge. Joyetech PENGUIN SE features an incredible 8.8ml e-Liquid capacity replaceable cartridge with a built-in battery of 2000mAh. The Penguin utilizes ATOPACK cartridges with a JVIC - Juice Vertical Injection Coil atomizer heads. The pod system is designed to allow the user to quickly change flavors by simply swapping pods and features a graduated E-Juice viewing window.

[​IMG]

Eleaf iKuun i200 i80 Kit and Mod
    The iKunn i200 Starter Kit features the powerful and long lasting iKuun Mod and the potent Melo 4 Sub-Ohm Tank in one package. The iKuun i200 fires up to 200 watts and supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel 316 in temperature control mode. The iKuun i200 comfortably fits 25mm diameter tanks and features a tactile hidden front panel fire button.
    IKUU I80 features a 80W chipset with full TC support, fits atomizers up to 25mm in diameter, supports USB charging up to 2A, and a reset button in case it cannot be powered after upgrade. The Eleaf Melo 4 Sub-Ohm Tank features a 25mm diameter design with a large 4.5ml e-Liquid capacity. features an upgraded EC2 series coil, a sliding top fill system, and dual large air inlets allowing optimal flow for great vapor production .
    Eleaf iKuun i200 Kit in stock $40.50
    Eleaf iKuun i200 Mod in stock $30.00
    Eleaf iKuun i80 Kit in stock $37.50
    Eleaf iKuun i80 Mod in stock $27.50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SMOK OSUB King Kit in stock $48.50 Extra coupon code new10off
    SMOK OSUB King Kit comes with a mighty power upgrade to 220W and is coupled together with TFV8 Big Baby tank. it Features an ergonomic design that allows for comfortable all day and a redesigned operating interface with a puff monitoring system. The sprung, 510 connector on the OSUB King mod makes it compatible with a wide range of tanks. Provides two modes for you, the TC mode and VW mode, the temperature mode can enhance consistency and taste of every puff. Watt Mode is perfect for cloud chasing. The SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast utilizes SMOKTech Baby Beast V8 Core atomizer heads which are designed for both flavor and cloud chasers. These atomizer heads are designed for both low and high wattage builds and features patented dual, octuple, sextuple and quadruple coils for maximum flavor and vapor production.

[​IMG]