Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Help Mixing Nicotine with Flavours?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by addicted2teens, Oct 26, 2015.

1. addicted2teens

addicted2teens New Member

Hi, im new. Im trying to figure out how to mix nicotine with flavoured liquids. Ive searched the forum but i cant make sense of it...
    So if i buy a 30mg double to mix it is it a 50/50 ratio of nicotine(24mg) liquid? Or do i need to mix the nicotine with a VG or PG then add it to the flavour?

2. Jan de Vos

Jan de Vos New Member

It depends on what you are trying to achieve, and what you have bought. If you give a specific example listing what you have (or intend to have) and what you want to achieve, we can help :)

3. morrosov

morrosov New Member

A 50/50 mix will result in a 12mg/mL flavored nicotine. See also the juice mixing calculator in my sig.

4. mypecredaddem

mypecredaddem New Member

I've mixed my doubler ejuices 60%pg/40%vg bought from vapeking with 50%pg/50&%vg nicotine 18mg which gave 9mg of nicotine flavored ejuices @ 60%pg/40%vg.

Being a beginner, this was the easiest option which gave me both flavor and cloud production same time.
    Lot of people on the forums recommended the 50pg/50vg mixture.. so far I'm loving it.

My next ejuice purchase will be half higher pg and half higher vg to see what I'm really after going long term, whether I'm a flavor guy or a cloud chaser - who knows i might be both and keep it at around 60/40 or 50/50 after all.

5. polyboy

polyboy New Member

Ok thanks so im planning on getting 30ml double flavours from Vapoureyes i think they are 50/50 bases. And the 24mg/ml nicotine still not sure what site from yet tho.

Im a pack a day smoker and have tried a friends ecig and liked the feel (no nicotine just flavour) so im wanting to give it a go and hopefuly quit or cut down smoking with it

So if i mix 30ml flavour with 30ml of that liquid ill get 60ml of 12mg liquid?... Is the base personal preference?

6. Jade S

Jade S New Member

Yes. Depending on the base (PG, VG or both) of the nicotine, you could be anywhere between 25PG75VG (VG base) to 75PG25VG (PG base) with your PG/VG ratios, but they'll all be 60ml of 12mg juice. Normally, when a smoker first starts to vape, they use 18mg so you'd need 36mg/ml nicotine base to achieve that.

I'd recommend the PG base for your nicotine though.