Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Good LorrAnn flavour supplier

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by clousia, Jun 16, 2015.

1. clousia

clousia New Member

Inspiredbychocolate are selling their LorrAnn small one dram sized flavours for $2.40 per flavour with postage $5.60 for 9 bottles. Thought that was a good deal and they have all the main LorrAnn range. Physical location Gympie Queensland. Ordering is a little strange be.comse you have to wait for an email giving the exact postage cost and payment method (direct to Bank or PayPal) but works a treat.

2. raghurokda32

raghurokda32 New Member

Hi Valleyjohn. That's interesting. I found some on eBay probably from the same seller at Gympie but they are listed there at $2.70 a bottle. So thanks for your post. It's still $2.40 per bottle on their site. Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate

3. outlicktot

outlicktot New Member

I have bought about 15 bottles of various Loranns from bakingpleasures.com.com. Selling them for $3.85 a dram. Looks like they were posted out of Brisbane/Ipswich area. A little expensive in comparison I suppose :) Thanks for the info.

4. ErnestoLewis

ErnestoLewis New Member

Netrition is good but it's in the US...so you've got to deal with shipping fees.

30ml (1 oz) of LorAnn flavours for $4.49. Not great if you're still trying out flavours but worth it if you know you'll be wanting a decent amount. They don't have all the different flavours available.

Can also get Capella stuff from Netrition which is bloody good stuff. $4.50 for 13ml is kind of pricey, but worth it for almost every flavour I've tried from them.

Product Categories - Netrition.com

5. Mad Scientist...

Mad Scientist... New Member

thanks I ordered a few from Inspiredbychocolate yesterday, yummmo, can't wait.