Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

EcigModShop State Express/555 tobacco E-juice- Quick Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by endotly, Nov 23, 2015.

1. endotly

endotly New Member

EMS State Express/555 Tobacco Concentrate.

After about 3 months of vaping anything but tobacco flavours I wanted to try some to use as a base to add some menthol, apple or caramel etc that I had lying around to. On their own these other flavours were terrible to my palate and before throwing them out I thought maybe they were meant to be added to a tobacco flavour. I was also looking for a mix that may appeal to the smokers who try my stuff and don't like the non-tobacco flavours I like

Ideally I would have liked something like Port Royal or a rollie tobacco but I was ordering some other things and thought I would throw some of this concentrate in.
    It smells quite strong from the 10ml bottle, but it is a familiar smell of the past when we used to peel back the plastic and the foil of a fresh pack of canuk made ciggies rather than the American tobacco I preferred.

I mixed about 3ml first to about 12mg using 36mg VG Nic. I mixed 1ml Nic, 1.8ml PG and about 6 drops of the concentrate. It was awful. Way to strong a flavour. So like any good man. Read the instruction and went back to the site and saw it should be about 2.5%, so I started again as whilst awful I could sense the potential.

Next I mixed up about 9mls- 3mls Nic, 6 mls PG and six drops of the concentrate.
    Now we are getting somewhere. It was pretty close to my remembered ciggies taste. I had 3 Iraqui Solar Installers and a plumber friend working around the house today and gave them a taste through an ego-c. None of them had vaped before or seen it before. They all liked if and said it was pretty close to their ciggies which surprised me.
    I added a few drops of the caramel to it and this improved it for my taste.

I have Vaped it for most of the day through a bottom feeder and an Ego-C and it has grown on me. I like it. It would be a great first juice when getting off the ciggies. A pretty honest tailor made ciggies taste.

Note - I would start with about 1.5% - 2% and go from there. It's pretty strong.

2. sephienie

sephienie New Member

Thanks for the review,i find it almost impossible to describe a flavor apart from saying "i like it" or"I don't like it"
    when i tried it first i made the same mistake and use way too much,and second batch was much better with about 1.8% flavor.

3. SandraAmore

SandraAmore New Member

Good review V. Just on % from EMS, I mixed Old Captain at 2.5% and reckon it's a bit strong, so 1.8% sounds about right.

4. Betty

Betty New Member

Thanks for the review Vapourize. Based on that, it sounds like it might be worth a shot. I'm going to grab some, might be just what i need when I'm drinking :)

5. Top_Gear_Biggest_Fan

Top_Gear_Biggest_Fan New Member

Great review, might grab some too for when I'm craving a cigarette.
    I find It kind of funny that when give up the cigarettes and try one down the track just to see how it tastes, people always complain and say it tasted yuck, but here we are looking for that 'great tobacco taste' :)

6. theaxige

theaxige New Member

true lol, when I am sober I couldn't care less about the taste of a smoke. But after a few beers under my belt and one in my hand, a vape that tastes like a smoke would go down a treat.