Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Coppercreek House blend ECF Juice of the year winner

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Hasin M, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hasin M

Hasin M New Member

Hi,

Just received some Coppercreek House blend. Dont usually vape juices that are not dry, non sweet tobacco's but it won the ECF juice of the year so I thought why not.

Vaping it on a 3.7v Precise with a new i06 LR ikv atty and a 510 3.5 ohm IKV 510 at 5v's on the provari.

With the i06 IKV I can definitely get more of the subtle flavours, although not as much vapour, so I will do my review based on that gear.

Juice 60/40 PG/VG mix at 24mg nic.

Throat hit - 3/5 - lower than the 24mg nic would give on other juices but the flavours seem to be suited to a smooth vape.

Vapour - 4/5 - but at 40% vg you would expect that

Flavour - You could't call this a tobacco vape. The strongest components would be a vanilla and chocolate flavour with a subtle not too strong cigar/tobacco undertone. I normally wouldn't like this type of juice, but they have blended the flavours so well together that while it is sweet it works well, and is not overly sweet or overpowering. Haven't found too many chocolate and vanilla flavours that seem so.comthentic in a juice, but again I am a 100% tobacco vapor so its been a long time since I walked this road.

Interesting to hear from bobas bounty and bounty hunter vapers that have also tried this as I would guess its very much in the same class of juices.

For me I will most likely mix this down with some drier tobacco flavours, need to get it to 20% vg content anyway as I am slightly intolerent to vg, but with those tweaks it will be a great alternative vape for me when i am looking to vary my normal dry tobacco flavours and get the taste buds firing again. Well worth the try if those flavours appeal to you.

2. MMOJonson

MMOJonson New Member

Ive got CC house blend and B's Bounty coming in in a few days, cant wait to try em. Thanks for the review Mick.. cheers!

3. maxkaos

maxkaos New Member

Yea ive been on the CC House Blend for a coup[le of weeks and love it,

Got some CC Twisted Tobacco and so far had one vape and went yuk,will send ya a sample of the Twisted when i get home Mick

Also been on the Bobbas and Gorilla for a month love that too, prob Fav so far is the Bobbas

Got some AV Raf -a-Licious just arrived ill slip some of that in the mail too mick when i get home in two weeks plus some Virgin Vapor for ya to try.

Ill prob order more House blend and was gunna get some CC voodoo as well

Got ya PM mick all good ill send me address closer to home time Cheers Mate

4. ghtryry

ghtryry New Member

Sounds good moza I have quite a few others on the way. Ahh now I remember you wanted to try some of the new virginvapor tobacco not kthe house blend. When you get back send me a pm and we can work out the juices you want to try. Cheers.

5. olejesus

olejesus New Member

Let us know how they compare.

6. Ensueds

Ensueds New Member

Yea be interesting to try that thx mick,

Been trying to get some Nitelite vapor Bounty Hunter but its always sold out out,has anyone tried it ???

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I knоw Соppеr Сrееk is аn оldеr vеndоr, аnd thеir wеbsitе isn't vеry flаshy, аnd thеy dоn't sееm tо bе rеprеsеntеd hеrе...but hоw in thе hеll is it thаt wе аrеn't аll tаlking аbоut this оnе?

I'vе vаpеd аll оf thе pоpulаr flаvоrs - Hоnеy Pеаry, Bоbа's, RY4s (vаriоus), еtс...аnd whilе I'vе likеd thеm аll, nоthing, аnd I mеаn nоthing, соmpаrеs tо Соppеr Сrееk's Hоusе Blеnd.

I саn't rеmеmbеr whеrе I first hеаrd оf it, аlthоugh I rеmеmbеr hеаding tо СС tо lооk аt thеir fruit flаvоrs. Whilе I wаs thеrе, I sаw Hоusе Blеnd, аnd bеgаn tо rеаd аbоut it. It sееms tо hаvе fаllеn оff оf а lоt оf pеоplе's rаdаrs, whiсh is а sаd thing. This is by fаr thе mоst соmplеx аnd dеliсiоus flаvоr I'vе vаpеd.