Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Concentrate help

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Mr_muuds, Aug 11, 2015.

1. animegal_cute

animegal_cute New Member

:Facepalm:

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

And Stoney's right in the WFI. Higly pure and sterile water, that's undergone a few processes, namely heat treatment and reverse osmosis. Not to be confused with saline solution.

Noe: You can break down an ester but you can't "remove" it. Also, air wouldn't do much to an ester unless it's highley volatile, when used for flavouring they especially tend not to be, unless you want your eliquid to go boom!

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Also, as mentioned, all molecules are in a state of motion in a bottle (there will also be certain amounts of air dissolved in the eliquid too), constantly colliding with one another and ocassionally .comsing a reaction (if the kinetic energy is right). Heating increases the kinetic energy, as does shaking (but to a far lesser extent, more appropriate for initial even dispersion of molecules). But molecules don't "bruise", there's no need to be gentle, we're not making Martini's here. Shake the shit out of the bottle if you please. :) Also, some molecules will evaporate off to an extent, There's no harm in burping your bottles.

Heating is great in two ways be.comse it increases kinetic energy, this increases the speed of the molecules in the bottles, allowing more instances of collision while also giving those molecules the Ek to .comse a reaction. :)

4. garfieldcat

garfieldcat New Member

I occasionally heat my liquids with warm water, and makesure the ejuices are in glass bottles when I do so.

I get paranoid about plastic leaching into my ejuice.