Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Augvape Intake RTA review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Sep 26, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    ntake rta comes in few different colors:

- Stainless steel
    - Black
    - Green
    - Gun metal
    - Red
    - Blue
    - Purple

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Diameter: 24mm
    - Height: 45mm
    - Single coil

Features:

- Top Fill Design
    - 2.5ml/4.2ml E-Liquid Capacity
    - 2 Post Build Deck
    - Designed For Single Coil Configurations
    - Open Terminals For Easy Coil Installation
    - Phillips Head Screws Via Vertical Tension
    - Leak Proof Dual Adjustable Top-Down Bottom Airflow
    - Dual Intake Tubes

In the package:

- AUGVAPE INTAKE RTA 4.2ml
    - Regular glass tank 2.5ml
    - 510 Drip Tip Adapter
    - 810 drip tip
    - Tool
    - O rings and screws

[​IMG]

Intake RTA is designed by Mike, from youtube channel Mike vapes and Augvape. Diameter of intake rta is 24mm, height is 45mm with drip tip, or 40mm without drip tip and 510 pin. Intake rta is top airflow atomizer, so main feature here is that this atomizer is pretty much leak resistant, so you are safe with intake rta. Intake rta is single coil rta and it's very easy to install your coil here. It comes in few different colors, you can choose between, ss, green, black, gun metal, red, blue and purple. I received atomizer in ss color, build quality is very good, threads are good and you can easily take apart atomizer, everythig is as it should be.
    You can see some details on the base, top cap and airflow ring, also on the chamber you can see engraved "Intake". From the bottom of the base you can see engraved "Mikevapes", you can aslo see engraved "Augvape" and serial number. Threads on 510 connection are good as well, here is protruding gold plated 510 pin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Intake rta comes with pre installed 810 drip tip, without o ring on it and you can use any 810 drip tip without o rings. This one is in blue color and personally I like how it looks and it is very comfortable for using, I like short drip tips as this one. In the package you will also receive black drip tip and this one is a little bit different but it is short as well, so I can use this one without any problems, for me it is comfortable drip tip. This drip tip is in black color. If I have to choose between drip tips from the package, I would choose blue drip tip, it looks better and it is more comfortable in my opinion. In the package you will receive adapter for 510 drip tips if you like to use 510 drip tips.

Under the drip tip you can see the top cap and this is top fill atomizer. You can very easy take off the top cap, it only needs half a turn. On the top cap you can see engravings that helps when you want to take off the top cap. When you take it off you can see notches that locks the top cap and you can see two holes for e liquid, holes are big and you will have no problems when you want to fill the atomizer.
    Next that you can see is the airflow control ring, right under the top cap. So, as I mentioned, this is atomizer with top airflow, which is good because it will never leak. The airflow control ring works very good, you can easily adjust airflow, on the airflow ring you can see two engraved details that helps with adjustment. On the ring there are two airflow holes and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side, also we have a stopper here, which I personally like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Intake rta comes with pre installed bubble tank, capacity of the bubble tank is 4.2ml of e liquid. I like to use atomizers with bubble glass because in my opinion it looks better and it has more capacity. In the box you will receive regular glass tank as well and if you decide to use regular glass tank, capacity will be 2.5ml of e liquid. Diameter of the bubble glass is 27mm. As I said, I like the capacity of the bubble glass tank and I only use the bubble tank.

[​IMG]

When you take apart this rta you can see two tubes on the build deck and you can see two holes inside on the top of the chamber. So, now I will explain how airflow works here. Air comes from the top and through the tubes it comes under the coil and it hits the coil from the bottom through 3 slots. When you place the tubes in the holes you can see that this part where holes are placed spins and that's how you will screw the base.
    On the build deck you can also see two posts for coils leads, two wicking slots and you can see 3 airflow holes under the coil.
    You can very easy install your coil here, it is very simple. Wicking is very important here with this rta, you need to fluff your cotton very good and than you can place it in the wicking holes. You need to be careful with length of your cotton, because this is top airflow atomizer and you don't want to use a lot of cotton here. You need to place your cotton just a little bit inside holes, basically if you place your cotton as I did on the picture wicking will be very good and you will have no problems and this way cotton will always be very well saturated. Also you can see how build deck is shaped where wicking holes are which will improve the wicking a lot.
    There is not a lot of airflow here when it is fully open, this rta has restricted airflow and it is perfect for me when it is fully open. Airflow is very smooth and it is not loud, very, very good airflow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How intake rta works:

I tried here different coils, i tried 2.5mm coils and 3mm coils. Personally i prefer here 3mm coils, because rta works better with 3mm and still it wicks very good as I said above. So, right now in my rta I have 3mm coil and resistance of that coil is 0.3ohm. I'm using intake rta between 40-45watts with this coil, with airflow fully open and I am really impressed how it works. Vapor production is very good and vapor is very dense. Flavor is very good, I can taste everything very well in my favorite e liquids.
    Considering that this is top airflow rta you never have to worry about leaking, you will always be safe with this rta, everything you need to do is to place the cotton good and intake will shine. There is no burning taste and I can even chain vape without any problems, also if you place the cotton as you should there is not spit back.
    Honestly I can't say anything bad here, intake is very good atomizer and there is nothing that bothers me here, this rta works really as it should, only thing that I can pick thay may bother you is condensation under the drip tip but every rta does that, so it is made very good in my opinion. There is a lot of pros here, first I want to mention very good build quality, good flavor, perfect and smooth airflow for me, it is very easy to install coil on this build deck, I like the bubble tank, capacity of the bubble tank is very important to me and here capacity is 4.2ml which is very good.
    Personally I like the look of intake rta and I like how it works and I can say that since I received this rta I use it every single day and I am very satisfied with this one. I would recommend this rta for sure, you won't be disappointed.

You can order intake RTA here: Intake RTA