Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

aga pyrex tank

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by canban, Dec 7, 2015.

1. canban

canban New Member

hi guys
    Just wondering where I can get clear tank for my aga. Its not aga t or w so its got ss tank. It's kinda PITA to setup for newbie like me

2. faithloveseternally

faithloveseternally New Member

3. agddcmyzzdaxg

agddcmyzzdaxg New Member

Cheers mate

4. John Mayberry

John Mayberry New Member

The aga has a threaded tank so you would have to seek a clear threaded one. The only ones i can think of is the aga w as they are threaded the aga t isnt

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

5. eeep23

eeep23 New Member

Yeah you are right. The one on the vapingmad website doesn't seem to have thread. Ah well ill put this aga aside first till I'm confident building genesis with my eyes closed :)

6. Ciaci

Ciaci New Member

Am I getting my aga-?? mixed up? The one's I linked aren't threaded, but neither are my aga-?? Sorry if I mislead you :eek:

7. Teh

Teh New Member

it would cost more to buy a clear tank for the SS than it would to buy a gennie with a clear tank.

8. Noe H

Noe H New Member

The AGA-W tank won't work either, that is threaded to the outside of the tank & the AGA is threaded to the inside of the tank.

IBTANKED.com may be a solution, I know I did ask them about the possibility of making pyrex tanks for the AGA but it would have involved making threaded SS ends for the pyrex tank too I think. They may still have plans to do it, I am not sure.

YOUDE, the makers/place we have been getting the AGA's from in co-ops might also have a solution for this.

9. pamiLems

pamiLems New Member

I thought the replacement tank was easy to get. Searched Google for it and couldn't find any and by the sound of it Stoney might be right. Its probably worth it to get another aga with clear tank

10. aahmednashx

aahmednashx New Member

Ohhhh i didnt even think of the threading being on the outside for the aga w good point noe.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

11. gavilan_rood

gavilan_rood New Member

the SS tank has the advantage of being virtually indestructible.

I paired it up with a 5ml syringe with a long drawing up needle, theres no problem with learning when its empty, when its close to empty I would draw up the dregs and check the colour, if too dark then would remove and flush the tank with water drawing it out with the syringe again.