Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Your kind of flavour

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by WeeD, Oct 16, 2015.

1. WeeD

WeeD New Member

Describe your preferred kind of ejuice flavour in as little words as possible. Give a recipe example

For me; I would describe my preffered flavour types as "Bland and Creamy".

E.g

All alcohol concentrates;

Black Fire 3%
    Tobacco Blend 4%
    Cream 1%

More elaborate description; Anything with a deep tone, slightly sweetened by a cream of some sort (e.g Alchol conc Cream/VC/Vanilla Bean Icecream/Bavarian Cream). In the example above, I think Black fire provides most of sweetness though. Other examples would be cuppacino, or VC with some strong coffee type (espresso, coffee, macchiato e.g)

I mixed up some CMB's RY4 (I'm calling CRY4) a few days ago - tasted one drop from the bottle. This looks very promising.

2. Jonty

Jonty New Member

Smooth, rich, flavourful, adult desserts.

Can't give a recipe cuz I wouldn't know one if I fell over it, I just vape the stuff I don't make it.

I HATE lollies, soft drinks, bubble gums, energy drinks, cocktails and McDonalds type desserts.

3. akromlptvancj

akromlptvancj New Member

Banana creme
    Banana forester
    Banana dulce du leche
    banana split
    Banana strawberries and creme
    Banana any fruit and creme
    Banana toffee
    Banana butterscotch and creme
    Banana apple pie with creme or banana toffee apple
    banana black cherry
    banana horchata
    ripe banana
    banana circus fairy floss.. with any of the above and creame and sometimes vanilla added

oh and coffee.. different versions usually with coffee in the morning :)

4. tAlbertinaWeeksa

tAlbertinaWeeksa New Member

Have you tried banana musk yet?

I mixed this up weeks ago, still havent tried it though.

in 10ml
    TPA Musk 12 drops (4%)
    FA banana 5 drops (~1.5%)

5. onkel

onkel New Member

lol actually yes! But it was too perfumy for me :p

6. bind

bind New Member

Yeh, I'm getting that from the bottle. The musk is very strong. But damn it smells so good, especially with that hint of banana. Although, I might need to add something to give it a deeper tone, such as TPA caramel which is very deep.

7. Littleboots

Littleboots New Member

If it helps any I know one that likes musk with peach or other fruits... and another that like musk with red hot cinnamon... from the smell I think make it sweet ad vanilla and add to tobacco.. that would work better .. its a thought ...

8. kurisuta^_^maika

kurisuta^_^maika New Member

caramel will work its sweet smelling and tasting .. apple tooo ... vanilla ...all go with both musk and banana think you will either like or hate it for a spike maybe a little strawberry and cream

9. maydayker

maydayker New Member

I was thinking that.

I tasted a drop the other day, and then immediately when back to vaping my Tobacco recipe as above. The musk really lingers in the mouth, and it made the tobacco vape taste awesome. Its like the musk sweetens the vape slightly like ethyl malto, but holds the other flavours with it.

Tobacco musk might be my next mix.

10. ROBIN K

ROBIN K New Member

wow, that sounds like the perfect vape to me right now. I mixed up some nic and banana split doubler and left it for a day, I was really looking forward to it, but it tasted like banana a$$ juice unfortunately so I put it away. fast forward, I get out of hospital after nearly a month later and just picked it up again today and it tastes blooming nice! I can't believe it's the same juice.

11. rogue1337

rogue1337 New Member

I think tobacco musk will def work but go easy on the musk or it will over power.. some sweeter undertones .. def vanilla of some kind in that mix

12. Advarly

Advarly New Member

Lol thats the power of steeping right there :p

13. kenguru

kenguru New Member

This is a difficult one, be.comse I like so many different types of flavours. lol, except banana Blech!!!! :)

I love dessert vapes, fruits, drinks, lollies, well anything really, I've even tried a couple of tobacco ones that aren't bad, (not thrilling, but not horrible).

I like the more complex flavours mostly, but some simple recipes are pretty good. Single flavours don't do much for me.

14. Rhyader

Rhyader New Member

You're taste is much like mine Spud, the more complex the flavor the more likely I will enjoy it, unless it's been over done to the point of arse juice. Being complex isn't enough, it has to be well balanced & not too sweet.
    I'd give an example but then vape spies would steal it & imitate my formulas :p

15. official nfl football

official nfl football New Member

Yep totally agree, balance is really important, and also knowing what compliments what flavour. I have an interesting juice at the moment that has a one flavour prominent on the inhale, and another totally different flavour prominent on the exhale, a complete fluke, but its a very interesting juice. Both flavours compliment each other, but I have no idea how to achieve this again, (I do have the recipe written down for this particular juice, but not sure of how the actual chemical mechanism works to gain this type of result), if I work it out, I will try it with other flavour combinations.

lol, are there such things as vape spies?? :)

16. EagedeLubgere

EagedeLubgere New Member

Absolutely, just like there are recipe spies in the real world ;)

17. handoiak

handoiak New Member

All Free Copycat Recipes would be the kind that the res.comrants use... and in the same way there are profits to be made in vape juice.. look at the number of clones for bobas bounty...