Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Yayy! Ive begun my journey!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by eEz, Nov 5, 2015.

1. eEz

eEz New Member

Woo hoo!! Brand newbie here and i'm excited!
    Smoke about a pack a day which is costing me an arm and a leg.
    Someones i met (seriously, randomly on the street), had a chat with. And he helped me order my first pieces of gear, and even provided me a little bit of juice with nic in it to get me going! I love the camaraderie.

Trying to get going now by replacing every other cigarette with a 5 minute vape. And its working a treat. SO half the ciggies in just 3 days!!

Thing is, and i know someones going to tell me to get looking on the forums, but whats the fastest way to get decent liquid with nicotine in it into Brisbane?
    The dude i randomly met ended up helping me out and gave me a small bottle of juice with nic in it, but at the rate ive gone, it will last me a week and a bit tops.
    I know the best/cost effective way is to order nic, and mix yourself etc. But while im getting started, dont mind getting the fastest premixed I can (so i dont lose steam). And slowly work on getting my own liquids to mix myself etc.

Any suggestions? Are the NZ sites the fastest? E-cigs or soulblu etc?
    They're exorbitant! (or is that just how it is unless i go the CHina?US route?)

2. 999hours

999hours New Member

I order from the US from E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online | E Juice - Mt Baker Vapor

If I use FedEx it takes 5 working days, tops. Usually faster.

I'm in Brisbane metro and the cost is about $25. I find that if I have a total order worth about $80 (including FedEx) it gives me about 3+ months juice. My last order was 2/01 and I've got over a months supply left. Granted, I didn't smoke nearly as heavily as you did. For comparison, I smoked 2x50g pouches a fortnight. No idea how that translates to packets.

Making it myself may be cheaper but this is easier and compared to the cost of smoking I don't even notice the high postage or the convenience cost.

3. dvperrysnat

dvperrysnat New Member

That's actually pretty good for me to make a start with.
    Yeah as a heavy smoker. I kept track the past 3 months. Didn't cut back. Just kept track. I averaged $480 per month on cigarettes!!!! It really hit me hard! But just couldn't cut back :(

So the $80 you spend, even if I vape massively to compensate and it only lasts me a month? It's still frikkin cheap compared to my cigarettes!! THe convenience of getting premixed is really good. I just don't want to lose the enthusiasm or the start I've made.
    I reckon that's a really good start. I'm gonna browse Mt Baker tonight!
    Thanks a lot for your experience with it and the quantity vs time. I'm in Brisbane Metro too so that's an awesome example. Much appreciated dude!

4. I love Tacos!

I love Tacos! New Member

Where abouts in bisvegas bro
    I got my nic from myfreedomsmokes took 10 days usps.
    Nz would be quicker

5. Hi MMM
    I'm a bit of a fanboi of Yaeliq (google it), for pre mixed juice.
    Theres always a steal of a deal each month, where they offer 100mg bottles for $10, and delivery to here in SA is usually 14 days from date of order.
    Postage is always $10 regardless of volume.
    I know it's not the fastest, but worth checking out.
    And congrats on beginning your journey, with the right gear you will be stinkie free before you know it.

6. lois

lois New Member

Hey congratulations and welcome. I started vaping on soulblu premixes and they were not the nicest or the cheapest the only thing I can say for them is theyre fast! Two days to your door. I generally get doublers locally house of vape or steam ecigs and nicotine from soul blu which is quick .
    its pretty easy, say I want to make up 20ml of 12mg/ml of ejuice. I use 10mls of doubler and 10mls of 24mg/ml. And end up with 20mls of 12mg/ml of ejuice.
    If that seems too scarey then try the premixed route. Most people speak highly of Mt baker juices.