Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

WOW! I Won The June Bad Ass Contest

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RonnieB, Apr 7, 2015.

1. RonnieB

RonnieB Guest

WOW! The postal lady made a delivery to me today from Clouds of Vapor. I am tingling all over!! I have been expecting her because I won the June Nu-Vapor / COV GGTB Contest.
    [​IMG]

I can hardly wait to open the package and see what's inside
    [​IMG]

There's a Crown Royale blue bag inside, and in it is a zip-lock
    [​IMG]

Holy Cow! It's a GGTB, the classiest PV I have ever seen!
    [​IMG]

I load it with a battery and the adjustable battery spacer and screw on my 510 tank
    [​IMG]

And ooooooh, it works so nice and smoothly
    [​IMG]

I remove my tank and screw on the 801 connector
    [​IMG]

I screw on an 801 cartomizer
    [​IMG]

Hey, it works great with the 801 as well :)
    [​IMG]

This is absolutely the coolest PV I own, the workmanship is superb, and there is absolutely no wire or solder in this entirely mechanical mod.

Thank you so much, Nu-Vapor and Clouds of Vapor, for this wonderful prize. I will always be greatful!

Alan

2. I'm so glad it was you that won it, Alan. Enjoy!

3. mattyspurs

mattyspurs Guest

Alan,
    Welcome to the GG family, the pure simplicity and craftsmanship is superb.

CV

4. lebronb

lebronb Guest

I am sooooo glad you won it, you do such a great service showing us your vaping inventions. Thanks for showing us your stuff. ;)

5. andyF

andyF Guest

Well, thank you so much guys, I am very happy :) I will have to figure this thing out (no owner manual) but seems pretty straight-forward. Mine comes natives with a 510 connector, but I have 901, 401, 801 adapters so I can do about anything with it. Heck, even my Janty Stick accessories work .. LOL

Now to figure out what I need to HV with it.

Anyone have a link to a manual or tutorial?

Thanks

6. Aimz

Aimz Guest

7. imanerd

imanerd Guest

Careful Alan, The GG bug is an expensive bite to scratch, but boy is it worth it! You are gonna LOVE it! If you are going to purchase any more GG stuff, I suggest an Iatty. They work great together!

8. Big Grats Asnider, now you can enjoy a vape without having to mod something. Enjoy your GG buddy.

9. JeremyY

JeremyY Guest

Alan for HV or 6V as most like you will need two LiFePO4 batteries that you can get from all-battery.com this will get you about 6.4V vbaping off the charger under load diminishing down to about 5.7 before the batteries give out.

The website seems to be down currently but I will get you link for 6 batteries and a charger, and I will get you a coupon code for some bucks off if it is still a viable code.

If you want to go XHV then you may stack 2 16340 3.7V that can be got most anywhere even your favorite MadVapes.com. This will get you what as known as 7.4 vaping but it is closer to 7.6-7.9 under load right off the charger.

Hope this helps

Got the links

http://www.all-battery.com/Combo_Sm...A_3.0_LiFePO4RechargeableBatteries-39003.aspx

AB1121 will get you some money off bringing the total under 24 bucks

10. neocat

neocat Guest

How do you like the switch? Lotsa different ways to press it. :)

11. Thanks for the pics of the unboxing. It's almost like I was there. I'm sooo jealous. That is one sweet ass mod. Enjoy!

12. knt

knt Guest

Works better than ours, huh, Chaos?!?!?!:D:D:D The unboxing was cool - and I think a link to the wiki should be noted with the orders. Just an idea, Bruce!:)

I love using this as a 3.7V mod with AW 17670s but, then again, I do have options when I choose a mod in the morning.......:eek::eek::eek:

13. StacieS

StacieS Guest

I like pushing it with my pinkie :)
    [​IMG]

14. snail

snail Guest

Gotta love the GG!!! I had to mess with it awhile to get it down but well worth it. I agree with jason... Iatty is sweet. I love the tank system on it (I have an AVS). Expensive but amazing!!!!! Some of the best money I have spent on vaping.

15. Congrats Alan!!! Happy that someone who always shares with this forum won the prize. Please keep on sharing your inventions and don't let that GG make you lazy.;)

I am especially interested on that touch sensor mod that you made, going to be bugging you pretty soon for some input on something that I am working on.:) Hope you don't mind if I ask ya a couple (hundred) of questions because I need some suggestions for my project.:eek:

Aloha, Keith

16. RF

RF Guest

Congrats dude!

17. SexeeLuv

SexeeLuv Guest