Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Woot! I fixed my Triton 2 tank

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by X4life86, Oct 19, 2015.

1. X4life86

X4life86 New Member

My Triton 2 was leaking again - and the last time the guy at the vape shop helped figure it out - the o-ring at the bottom where it meets the glass has two sides. One with grooves for the glass to fit into and the other side has ... circle indentions in it.

This time I'd tried to change the coil and had the same symptoms, but I was fairly certain the ring was OK. So I left it for a week and thought about buying another crown tank (I have two of those). I tackled it again last night and again today. It turned out to be the same thing. I'd put the ring back on upside down (way back last week). In the process I found I can undo the bottom part without having to be anywhere near the glass and o-ring so I shouldn't be making the same mistake again. I'm happily vaping Cherry Pixie Dust in it now. No leaks.

The pixie dust was from Vape Bar so I've no idea where to find it now. It blends with the cherry really well though. It's nice to have a different flavour again.

Thanks for listening - I just wanted to tell someone who would understand what I was saying! :)

2. uxposter

uxposter New Member

Yep. My first fill I had the same thing. Realised it's more of a gasket than an oring. Problem solved