Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Without the darts

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by amirhanowa, Sep 5, 2015.

1. amirhanowa

amirhanowa New Member

Howdy!

I haven't said a lot over the past few months as I haven't had a lot to say - but with the 1 year off the darts impending, just wanted to say a big

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH REGARDS TO VAPING AND STAYING OFF THE SMOKES!!!

I haven't been active on here in a long while, but I still jump on via tapatalk and via the browser every night to have a squiz at what's going on, but, the shinyitis has left me and I'm now in 'maintenance mode' with my vaping (ie - keep going until it breaks and then replace it from there... In a hurry lol)

Huge thanks to all contributors about *everything* to do with these awesome little gadgets - as your knowledge has helped me stay dart free - I am truly appreciative even if you don't realise or know it!

In the time (of almost one year) 1 puff of a cigar and about 7 draws of a ciggie were all I had (last 5 draws being this last weekend) to confirm that I am not a fan of the ciggies at all anymore.

I do feel jealous seeing some of the new cool gizmos that have come out, but the kayfun that I bought off these forums and the other I bought at a Steamers vape meet have been keeping me very well satisfied (get jealous, have a vape... what jealousy? Lets look at more Jeep upgrades hehe)

Thanks again to everyone on here and vape on!

D