Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Wismec reuleaux tinker 2 review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Sep 27, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received tinker 2 from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Wismec tinker 2 colors:

- Titanium gray
    - Blue&Purple
    - Black
    - Red

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Size: 90*53.5*28.5mm
    - Weight(without cells): 200.7g
    - Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector
    - Cell type: 2 * high-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
    - Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3)/VW mode
    - Output wattage: 1-200W
    - Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes;
    - 0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
    - Maximum charging current: 2A
    - Output voltage range: 0.5-8V

In the box:

- REULEAUX TINKER 2
    - Warning Card
    - QC USB Cable
    - User Manual

Wismec tinker 2 is powered by two 18650 batteries and this mod works up to 200w. On the mod you can see some details, from the top of the mod you can see the logo, on one side of the mod you can see "Wismec" and from the bottom of the mod you can see "Manufactured by Wismec". From the back of the mod you can see engraved "Reuleaux tinker 2". Dimensions of the mod: 90mm x 53.5mm x 28.5mm and I must say I really like mods shaped like this one. This is a mod made out of high quality materials and this mod is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof which is fery nice and many people will like great features of this mod. From the back off the mod you can see the leather and around the leather you can see the black frame. Personally I really like the design of the mod.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the top of the mod you can see the connection and I didn't have any problems with atomizers that I tried on this mod, also we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang which is okay in my opinion because usually I use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter.
    From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery door and also from the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes. The battery door looks good and I belive that there will be no problems with this battery door. When you open the battery door you can see the rubber around that keeps the mod safe from the water. Also inside you can see the battery orientation engraved. You can pretty much easy put the batteries in the mod and take the batteries out of the mod.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the front of the mod you can see the fire button, also you can see the screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. On the usb port you can see the rubber plug that keeps it safe from the water. On this device you will use this port for software upgrade and for battery charging, but as always I suggest you to charge the batteries in the external charger.
    The fire button on this device is protruding and I can say that the fire button is very comfortable for using. The fire button is clicky and it works just fine, I really didn't have problems with this fire button, also I can say that this fire button is kinda soft and personally I really like this fire button. Plus and minus buttons are also clicky and both works fine.
    The screen on this device is 0.96inch and this is a color screen. Considering that they left empty space here, maybe they could go with a bigger screen, but I don't mind it, screen is bright and you can see everything on the screen without any problems.
    Informations on the screen:

- Day and time
    - Power
    - Ohms
    - Volt
    - Dual battery indicator

[​IMG]

To turn on the device you need to click five times on the fire button and to turn it off you need to do the same. To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the fire button and in the menu you can see:

- Mode
    - Sett
    - Info
    - Exit

If you enter the mode you can select from:

- Power
    - Tc
    - Tcr
    - Rtc

If you select RTC you can set the big clock on the screen and you can choose from two different clocks which I belive many will like.
    If you select tc mode after that with 4 click on the fire button you can adjust the mode.

When you choose Sett on the screen you will see:

- Coil
    - Power
    - Stealth
    - Subpara
    - Clock
    - Preheat
    - Timeout
    - Exit

Here you can change some informations on the screen, you can pick puff counter, puff time, amps or volts.
    If you choose info you can see informations about batteries which is really nice in my opinion and also you can see version of the software.

Device protections:

- Over charge protection
    - Over discharge protection
    - Reverse polarity protection
    - Over 10s protection
    - Temperature protection
    - Short circuit protection
    - Over current protection

How this mod works and my thoughts:

Wismec tinker 2 is very well built mod, this mod is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Mod comes in really nice colors and in my opinion color options are good. Mod is very comfortable for using in my opinion, I really like mods shaped like this one and I use this mod every day.
    The fire button on this mod is placed perfectly and it is comfortable for using, I really like to press the fire button with my index finger, also the fire button works just fine and without any problems. I like that on this mod we have the color screen and as I said you can pretty much see everything on the mod very good. Also we have options here to see puff counter, puff time, amps or volts. Also someone will really like that this mod has day and clock. The battery cover looks good, so far there is no any problems with the battery door and I belive that door will work good. I found information that this mod supports balanced charging which is another pro here but still I suggest you to charge yor batteries in external charger.
    When you press plus or minus button you will adjust the wattage in 1w increments which is fine, but I would like that scrolling is a bit faster here.
    Mod works very good, I didn't have any problems with this mod, I tried here my mtl atomizers and also my dl atomizers and it works fine, no problems at all. I really like that on this mod we can see the voltage of the batteries, very useful in my opinion. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter which is good.
    If you are looking for durable and good quality mod that works good you can buy this one, because as I said I didn't have any problems so far and in my opinion this is one very comfortable mod for using with great features.

Cons:

- Maybe someone would like faster scrolling, I don't mind it

Pros:

- Waterproof
    - Shockproof
    - Dustproof
    - Very good build quality
    - You can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter
    - Comfortable for using
    - The fire button works good
    - Color screen
    - Good informations on the screen