Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Will this tank work on a ego evod 2 battery?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by relswete, Nov 2, 2015.

1. relswete

relswete New Member

I'm about 95% certain this tank will screw onto a evod 2 battery..
    Kanger Mini Protank 3 | VapourEyes
    its 510 threading the ego battery so it should work right?
    ordered it be.comse its glass and I don't want the tanks to crack on some new flavors I'm trying out on the evod 2.
    pic of order: http://puu.sh/bKDnZ/ff4b0e7be4.jpg
    can't wait till it comes in the mail getting sick of vaping caramelized tobacco all day lol.
    I also ordered some menthol 273 from vapoureyes was wondering..how do I go by adding some of that juice to my "evening tobacco" juice so It can have more of a menthol hit? get rid of some of the foul taste that juice has.
    thanks!
    been vaping for 3 weeks now bought 3 pks of cigarettes in that time usually would have bought 21, cut down heaps not even interested in buying another packet and its been a week since I have!
    after buying this new order and my first order I've saved over $300 in 3 weeks!
    and the juice I just ordered should last over a month! 67.5ml x2 = 135ml.. 3ml a day = 45 days or $2.07 a day. pack of 40 cigarettes at local store $32 - -$2.07 = $29.93 x 45 days = $1,346.85 extra in bank account before I need to buy some more juice.. awesome! got enough coils to last too! :)

2. inker19

inker19 New Member

well it has an ego connection and the evod has an ego connection so i guess it must.

3. UtwOoZawaO

UtwOoZawaO New Member

Yeah, it has a 510 threading, although cheap ego clones can have very bad threading, so it may connect, but feel 'loose'. Legit batteries and devices usually have a good 510 thread though.
    If you want to mix juices, I wouldn't waste a good doubler on a shitty flavour. Try and buy a concentrate or two from juice factory and add a couple of drops (or mix shitty flavours with equally bad ones for fun and .comghs and to get rid of them)

4. viandard

viandard New Member

Thanks everyone I was pretty sure it would.
    I have real version of a evod 2 batteries so lets hope I don't have that problem, will look into these concentrates and see how it goes, ty. @coopz.

5. DaGont

DaGont New Member

My ADV is now Black Honey Tab but I add a bit of vanilla and Brain Freeze to it. Try adding a drop or 2 to a tank before you mix any large batches. Also my new tanks have to be ultra clean or I get that foul Machine oil taste. It bugged me when I first started but now anything new gets ultrasonic clean , overnight soak and ultrasonic again. Even the the slightest taste of that shyte revolts me.GL

6. ofraxx

ofraxx New Member

Ha Ha, I missed that it was a mini protank. Like Arth_d said, the mini has an ego connection, so no worries about threading or anything.