Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Why use Noalox

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Ships Ahoy, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Ships Ahoy

Ships Ahoy New Member

yea why use it when we have this

Carbon Grease by chemtools

http://www.jaycar.com.com/productView.asp?ID=NA1034&keywords=carbon+grease&form=KEYWORD
    http://www.chemtools.com.com/showro...nductive-grease&catid=14:lubricants&Itemid=24

I bought it at jaycar on accident ( well not really i thought it was on special for 3 bucks which it wasn't), it cost ten bucks but hey it works like a dream it made me mod's very happyly and screwie. and for you Melbourner's that meet up often you guys can just buy one and share apond each other all you need is about half a pea size when you squeeze it and twist your mod together a few times.

one more tip, when you cut the hole dont squeeze it thru the tube cap thing it might get messy so just squeeze it from the tube.

happy vapping guys :D
    vapboy

2. tomtruuf

tomtruuf New Member

Thanks for that. I've been looking for an alternative. Well done you.

3. plaur36

plaur36 New Member

I think I see how this can help where I screw in the battery connection or any threaded part of housing (anti-seizing and all), but wonder if it would be safe/advisable/needed on atty/cartomizer connection since it improves electrical connection with pitted worn parts. All my stuff is new since I've only been vaping about a month now, but want to protect my investment and make it last so always looking for a new tip/trick.

4. tayschrenn

tayschrenn New Member

I would not suggest putting it anywhere where it could come into contact with juice that may or may not end up in your mouth. IE around the atomiser. I believe that it is toxic to an extent so try to keep it from getting into your juice and other then that you should be fine.