Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where to find BULK "High Concentrate Flavour"?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by skeptik, Aug 30, 2015.

1. skeptik

skeptik New Member

Hello hello!
    I'm after a vendor that sells larger bottles of the concentrates aforementioned, EcigModShop sells small bottles, but I'm after like 120mL sizes.
    I've found the source, but they operate out of AliBaba which requires a large MOQ..
    Anything 50mL+ will do me.
    Anyone know of a place?
    Cheers!

2. Aaron R

Aaron R New Member

3. Gapethet

Gapethet New Member

it got canned as the min quantities were very high as they dont do small scale orders and not enough interest AFAIK

4. cepSlene

cepSlene New Member

Neo didn't post that it was canned, last I had heard he was still looking into it(about 2 weeks ago).

5. Autumn

Autumn New Member

So I'm burning with curiosity here, and I have to ask...

what's your end game chainsaw, with all these large amounts of PG/VG and concentrates?

6. fjunisbunis

fjunisbunis New Member

Hm, I might have to speak to Simon about ordering larger quantities then.

Preparing for the apocalypse.
    No really, I'm hoarding a little, half be.comse I'm sick of ordering things every second week, and half be.comse I want to have a large backup of supplies when the time comes that nicotine/supplies gets hit by taxing.

7. DanielLawson

DanielLawson New Member

Fair enough. I started DIY so I wouldn't run out, and so I could just make up what I want, when I want. Plus it is so much cheaper.

If the government is going to do anything, it will be banning the importation of nic juice. I reckon they would have a fight on their hands from all the cake baking ladies out there if they tried banning concentrates lol. Now they would be a force to be reckoned with.

8. LoadSex

LoadSex New Member

Quite correct KBM, if we look at the parts that make up vaping, the only piece of the puzzle that isn't used in another day to day activity is nicotine.
    Batteries - all kinds of electronics use.
    Battery tube/holders - torches, electronics.
    Resistance wire - electronics, heaters.
    Wicks - candles, clothing, filtration devices (SS mesh).
    Tanks - multiple uses for the materials we use as tanks.
    Flavor concentrates- baked goods, food.
    PG - medicinal, hygiene, foods, soaps.
    VG - Sugar substitute, foods, soaps, skincare.
    Nicotine - vaping, pesticide.

The only other component that could be banned would be atties/cartos/clearos purposely designed for use in vaping but those of us already vaping will know how to rebuild our own tanks/atties or know someone that can for us ;)

Nicotine is the only part of the puzzle that is going to be hard to replace. A good supply of nic in storage will prevent any ban from stopping us vaping ;)

Oh & I'd love to see the blue rinse set marching on parliament, cake tins at the ready & handbags swinging!!!

9. wwmcbwh8e

wwmcbwh8e New Member

chainsaw.. I use ecigmodshop's super concentrate flavours. Those 10 mL bottles go a seriously long way. You really only need 2.5%, which means each bottle of concentrate will make you 400mL of vaping liquid.

10. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hummppph!!!!

All my juices are DIY @ 20% concentrate, (six different vendors) X 60/20 PG/ VG.

I do know my taste buds are shot after 50+years of smoking, but I see no sense in doubling the concentrate?

11. Dibicown

Dibicown New Member

The super concentrate ones that I've tried.. the ones from ecigmodshop, really only need to be mixed at 2.5%. I think they have an alcohol base, but I'm not totally certain.

12. urbicek

urbicek New Member

13. LivinLife4MySavior

LivinLife4MySavior New Member

I can just see the news now:

"An angry mob of Blue haired hooligans, many with rollers in, have descended on Parliament house, swinging handbags, assorted crockery & baking trays.
    Some of these hooligans are even clad in night gowns, several are brandishing rolling pins."
    "Police are urging the public to stay indoors, as they expect trouble & possibly rioting. Apparently the mob are unhappy that they can no longer bake muffins in assorted flavors, due to the government ban of food flavorings."

LOL