Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where to buy Original Squid Industries Squad Kit ?

Discussion in '3fvape.com' started by 3Fvape, Aug 8, 2019.

1. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hi, guys! Welcome to Introduction of new product! I have a question: do you need a Pod System Kit at present? Today let me introduce you one mod named Squid Industries Squad 30W 950mAh Rebuildable VW Pod System Kit. If you are planning to buy this kit, here is a good news for you. 3FVape would offer a 10% off discount for this product !!! Enter the code 3FSquid and get the discount !

Now let’s take a closer look at the mod below.

The Squid Industries Squad Kit is a revolutionary multiple-functional VW pod system Kit which is compatible with three kinds of Atomizers: Refillable Metal Atomizer, Disposable Pod (not included) and RTA Atomizer (not included) to satisfy all your vaping needs. The 2ml Refillable Metal Atomizer comes with a replaceable and powerful 0.6ohm mesh coil to bring a purer flavor and long-time usage. Powered by 950mAh built-in battery with innovative chipset, the Squid Industries Squad Battery supports 5 to 30W output with advanced VW working modes. And with the OLED Screen, you can know the working conditions clearly.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Parameters
    Color: Black
    Battery Type: Fixed
    Product Type: POD System
    Battery Capacity: 950mAh
    Power Output: 5~30W
    Telescoping Mod: No
    Variable Voltage (VV): No
    Variable Wattage (VW): Yes
    Charge Style: AC/USB
    Package: 1 x Squad Battery, 1 x Squad Refillable Metal Atomizer, 1 x Certificate, 1 x User Manual
    Weight: 90g (3.17oz)
    Depth: 47.5mm (1.87 inch)
    Height: 86mm (3.39 inch)
    Width: 20.5mm (0.81 inch)
    Shipping Type: Built-in Battery

There are six colors for you to choose, so which color is your favourite? I If you want to get one, you can come here:
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Black
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Flower of Life
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Samurai
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Chieftain
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Inferno
    Squid Industries Squad Kit - Grey