Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Whats the best vaping brand in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Pablo Diaz, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    I've only had experience with Vaporfi and I can't say I'm not pleased. Their products haven't failed me once in 6 months of vaping.

But I'd like to her you guy's opinions to see if there are better options I haven't considered. So yeah, what do you think is the best brand for everything vaping-related?

2. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    I love the flavors that the steam co has personally. Lots of sweet dessert stuff, but tons of variety overall. Awesome experience so far, nothing has been bad but I got a limited edition one last year from another company that tasted like sally's nasty toefungus, they refunded me and said some people "don't enjoy it..." yeah bro, sally. Sally doesn't enjoy her toe fungus.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Halo Cigs earn my vote for this one. They have a large number of flavours. And oh, yes, they're the manufacturer of the Triton. When I was a new user of vapes, I tried out this brand and was not disappointed. They have a variety of devices for newbies like me. They have really levelled up from the first device they made and the new ones.

4. oguh

oguh New Member

Device:
    Istick
    Juice:
    Five pawns
    Gonna look closely at this thread. My favorite is five pawns but it's so expensive. I could really go for something that is still good but cheaper. Gonna try a few that I see here.

5. Davienna

Davienna New Member

Device:
    E-cigarette
    Juice:
    Orange
    I agree that five pawns is really good but very expensive. Well I can't say if it is ideally better than others because it is the only one I have tried thus far and it keeps me wanting more so I don't have the urge to try others. I am now wondering if I should try Steam Co and write my review!

missvape likes this.
  6. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Aww, it makes me want to try Five Pawns now. Unfortunately, I don't have the budget for it. I haven't tried Steam Co as well so if you do try it and review it, I'd be very grateful!

7. JenP

JenP New Member

Device:
    Apollo
    Juice:
    Menthol
    I just started using my Apollo again. I need to do some research of my own for sure because I do not really care for this one. Everyone is talking about coils and mods. My husband just ordered a new one. I will check it out and get back with the info.

8. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    Definitely want to try five pawns next time, though expensive why not try it eh? Steam Co gets my vote, can't go wrong with that brand. I typically keep an open mind and enjoy experimenting !

9. VirtualBusyBee

VirtualBusyBee Member

Device:
    Fuchai
    Juice:
    Finleys 7
    My favorite brand is Finlys Premium Drip Line https://finlyspdl.com/ and #7 is my favorite. I have been using this e-juice brand for a longtime now and have absolutely no issues what so ever.