Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What's the best vape experience for you?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by fdztfdz, Oct 29, 2015.

1. fdztfdz

fdztfdz New Member

Hey everyone, :welcoming:

After recently getting my package from removedshamefulplug I started to think.

What is my favorite moment of the day when it comes to vaping (besides when I buy myself new goodies). For me personally, it is the first vape of the day, right after I have my morning glass of water. There is just something so satisfying about it. What is yours? :pig:

2. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    My bеst sеtuр is: А Рrоvаri sеt оn 4.0 vоlt РrоVаре Е-Сigаrеttеs: Buy Еlесtrоniс Сigаrеttеs & Smоkеlеss Сigаrеttеs using а Bоgе LR саrtо 5рс Bоgе 510D Sоft Сар Еmрty Саrtоmizеr(6 соlоrs) [Bоgе 510 D] - $4.50 : Hеаlthсаbin Еlесtrоniс Сigаrеttеs - Whоlеsаlе аnd Rеtаil--

Why it's thе bеst? With Рrоvаri, yоu will gеt thе еxасt vоltаgе (4.0 vоlt is my swееt sроt) frоm thе bаttеry, аnd Bоgе LR саrtо аrе оnе оf thе mоst соnsistеnt саrtо I'vе еvеr usеd (i lоvе Smоktесh duаl соils & IKV 510 LR gоld tоо)

My fаvоritе juiсе right nоw аrе: FSUSА HорSсоtсh, FSUSА Irish Сrеаm, Tаsty Vароr Buttеr Rum, IKV Gоld RY4 РG mix.

3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Hmmm... I like that best moment as well. But aside from that, mine has to be vaping after a long night of work. I work during night time so when I finished all my work, i usually vape to relieve some stress and fatigue. And it is usually what I look forward to after meeting deadlines and quotas.

Another one would be vaping whenever I'm watching a movie or series. That can definitely help make the show more interesting, if it's boring. Lol. But if it's an interesting show, I vape as well because it makes it even more fun!

4. dblanch

dblanch Member

Device:
    Eiffel T1
    Juice:
    Eros
    I use it as a way to relax, so usually at home, blinds closed, with my usually setup. I don't deviate very often, I like it this way.

5. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    It's probably the moment when I realized that I don't want to smoke anymore.

6. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    I would bike out to the woods where it is nice and peaceful, nothing bothering you but the gentle wind and just enjoy the vaping experience with nature. Best way in my opinion.

7. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Probably the first inhale or the day is the best for every smoker/vaper out there. After we sleep, the nicotine levels in our blood drops to the ground, that's why the first vape of the day is so good, because it refuels the nicotine levels in the body and along with those the brain starts secreting more dopamine.

8. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    I have two, the first one in the morning after i have had my coffee and the straight after work. It just seems to give the working day closure, I do vape after this but that one seems different.

9. knitmehere

knitmehere Member

Device:
    Vaped Nano
    Juice:
    Unicorn Milk
    I tend to get up a lot throughout the night, and I enjoy most being able to vape on the porch in the middle of the night when the rest of the world is sleeping.

10. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    For me, my favorite part is just kicking back a little bit and knowing that I can have a quick little nicotine boost if I want it. If things go sideways or south, or I'm just kind of out of it and stuff is getting to me, it's this calm moment where I can sort of recenter

11. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    When I realised that 'I left cigars', that was the best experience for me because I have experienced a lot of health benefits since I left smoking. Vaping just changed my life.

12. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    Stuck on a train with another smoker friend of mine. He had to just nic out the whole trip and I got to vape away. He broke down towards the end and started taking hits of my tank. I don't think he switched but it helped him a whole lot. But having my addiction craving met and seeing him suffer was a bit of schadenfreude for me that I couldn't resist.

13. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    When I vape I use it to relieve stress. So I usually vape after a long day of work.