Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

whats best lemo - subtank mini - delta II

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by drizzle, Nov 8, 2015.

1. drizzle

drizzle New Member

whats the best flavour rebuild quality etc pros cons

lemo or subtank mini or delta II ????? :beaten:

I have a 30w istick and can rewick and build coils running o.7 ohm at around 14watts

I have a subtank mini and is good but thinking of a change may be better way to go

Any thoughts would be great
    Or if anyone has one of these for sale ?

Cheers all shaneo

2. Ulurukata

Ulurukata New Member

Bump. Would like to know too

3. quack

quack New Member

Hi Shaneo
    I haven't owned a lemo but have the standard subtank and the delta 2.
    The subtank mini would probably be best in your case with the istick, only becomse the subtanks don't seem to need as much power as the delta.
    On the RBA sections, i would rarely go above 25 watts on the subtank @0.6 ohms, but the delta needs at least 40 watts @1.0 ohms.
    The delta has not left my device since i received it, the flavour is amazeballs.
    Hope that helps

4. Ptah

Ptah New Member

Get the Lemo drop.
    I've got the Lemo drop and subtank. Drop for flavor, subtank for clouds

5. flameboy

flameboy New Member

Lemo drop for sure coz at the end of the day the subtank and the delta are still clearomizers. That's just my oppinion Im sure it's different for other people.

6. Meilien

Meilien New Member

I run a Subtank mini and a Lemo in my daily set ups and the Lemo has noticeably better flavour.

7. unfitte

unfitte New Member

Why not an Atlantis?

I've got a Subtank mini and Atlantis, both r great tanks. Run them both at 20w on istick50w with .5ohm coils

Only prob I have is my Subtank mini leaks a lil bit as the Atlantis hasn't has been perfect

8. indiperotte

indiperotte New Member

I have all three.
    The Delta II is great once you get used to seeing the juice level. The replaceable coils need about 27watts.
    The Lemo has the best flavour, you can get good clouds, but you need to build the coils right. It holds lots of juice, but is prone to leaking, and the filler screw is useless.
    Wait for the Lemo 2 it has top filling.
    The subtank mini is good, not as good clouds as the Delta but easy to see the juice level, and to refill.
    Out of mine, I use the Delta II the most, then the Lemo, the sub mini gets the least use.
    So Delta = clouds at 27watts.
    Lemo = the best flavour, leaks and bad filler screw. not bad clouds, no replaceable coils.
    The subtank mini = small and a bit crackly, noisy, the clouds are not as thick as the Delta, but plenty of them, and it tastes ok.
    Buy all three.