Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What kinda flavours do you have? Which do you like best?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Scarlet, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Scarlet

Scarlet New Member

I over stock when I buy coz postage costs suck, I own that many different flavours, a few I am not even keen on lol. Interested to know where people buy and what they have and enjoy. I love variety so I have about 20 odd different flavours (realised this when I met up with a mate of mine who has an ecig too, I shared flavours with her)

2. jbsr

jbsr New Member

Twenty Flavours.......still a beginner.

Its hard to lock a favorite down as i am still in the process of trying everything.
    My own homemade ones seem to be the ones tailored to my tastes but I can also Mod a brought one with a few test samples.

3. pasyaereyu

pasyaereyu New Member

Just keep doing it until it feels good. ;-)

[​IMG]

4. Steemsapegree

Steemsapegree New Member

I love this. Mine are all stored in a drawer. But it's overflowing so I should make a set up like this soon

5. My Oh My

My Oh My New Member

if i direct my wife to this pic then she will understand that my coolection not as big as it needs to be to feel good hehe

6. Julia.

Julia. New Member

^^ that's a very nice set up you have there.

I have mine in a lockable drawer as I have young kids in the house. They are not silly enough to drink them but you can never be to careful

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

No ankle biters or women allowed in the old dog's man cave ! ;-)
    It was designed as a computer nook but never got used for that.
    Thank God vaping came along, eh.

8. Eve

Eve New Member

I'm thinking about soon enough attempting to make my own. I like 60/40 pg/vg mixes in my liquids. Just contemplating flavours

9. Neottetom

Neottetom New Member

My man hasn't been home since I started vaping. He's looking forward to it though, he doesn't smoke himself n hated the stench when I came back inside. Now that I've stopped I realise what he was feeling

10. knw

knw New Member

How long have you been vaping Delaika ?
    And welcome to the forum :):):)

11. maximusshtolzey5998

maximusshtolzey5998 New Member

They don't call them stinkies for nothing. Lol
    For me, the best thing about vaping is the flavours.
    I only do tobacco vapes but its still almost never ending the combinations
    that can be devised for your own personal tastes.

12. emaya1977

emaya1977 New Member

Mostly since I had my 3rd bub in September. I didn't want her smelling like an ashtray. Had 2 real smokes on the 18th October then none again til New Years (my battery was dead n I was out so unable to recharge) but soon as midnight hit, nothing, so I decided to start fresh a new year and not go back

13. DAVRPujhta

DAVRPujhta New Member

My smoking neighbour is jealous of the orgasmic faces I pull when puffing. She always wants to try whatever I'm enjoying. Se keeps saying she wants some but so far she still stuck with deathsticks. Hopefully soon so we can trade flavours

14. Gnarnia 1337

Gnarnia 1337 New Member

Ok curiosity has got the better of me (where is your man?) :):)

15. tomdoo

tomdoo New Member

Prison. He went in when I was 9 weeks pregnant with our youngest. She's 4 months now. He should get parole next yr tho, so should be home march 2014

16. mymail4test50

mymail4test50 New Member

Sorry to hear that Delaika. You must miss him. Do yo get to see him very often?

17. Nick

Nick New Member

I'm actually in perth ATM coz today is his birthday. N we're seeing him tomorrow too before we drive home Monday. We saw him this morning, he's doing well.

18. Glenn

Glenn New Member

The best and the worst thing about voiping is the sheer amount of flavour choices, with cigs they all tasted the same so it was easy to choose, but with vapiing you can fall into the trap of chasing the next flavour. After 8 months of this I'm only just now starting to slow down, but I'm still not done trying different flavours. It's both a blessing and a curse. I'm finding the fruity flavours are becoming my favourite, and I'm still looking for a good tobacco taste.

19. The Hand That Feeds

The Hand That Feeds New Member

Flavours are fun. But I find I always tend to stick to the same types. I recently bought a lemon concentrate, as I had it in my head to make up a sorbet type flavour, as well as some wizz fizz ones. I'm working on that, but I have found this lemon to be awesome, and I have added it to a bunch of my fruity flavours and it has really lifted them. Now I am adding it to everything. And I also got a green apple concentrate at the same time, and even that mixes real well with lemon. It's really yummy.

20. cyberboyz

cyberboyz New Member

At the moment I only have 1 30ml bottle and 1 70 ml bottle of juice
    Too lazy to mix more