Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What is your favorite flavor?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by MiyasMommy, Mar 2, 2016.

?

Favorite Flavor?

1. All

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I commented mine!

100.0%
  1. MiyasMommy

MiyasMommy New Member

Device:
    E-Juice
    Juice:
    Chocolate and berries
    What's your favorite vape flavor??
    I love chocolate and berries. I personally dislike banana the most. Mint is good also.
    How about you guys??

2. MiyasMommy

MiyasMommy New Member

Device:
    E-Juice
    Juice:
    Chocolate and berries
    Chocolate && Berries ! Mint is also good!

3. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    I love fruity flavours like strawberry and blackberry, as I always think that it makes them taste healthy and incredibly refreshing, which is nice. I try to avoid those flavours that feel like an indulgence like chocolate, as I don't want vaping to feel like a luxury - as I want to be able to move away from it in the future, which I'm just not able to do if I think about the flavours in that way. But the more natural flavours are wonderful, and they are helping a lot with my transition from smoking to vaping.

4. Geeka

Geeka New Member

Device:
    eGo ONE
    Juice:
    Apple
    Apple and peach for me. I had the pleasure of vanilla and cinnamon once and that was the best one I've come across so far. Sadly, I've moved away from that city and I have not been able to find this yummy flavour since. I've tried mint but I just can't seem to be able to get comfortable with that sudden gush of menthol. I've never tried the chocolate ones though. They're definitely up on my must-try list.

5. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    I like fruity ones and berries - cherry, blackberry. Mint and vanilla are good too. I have mixed feelings about chocolate, I've a]only tried it once.

6. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    I love fruity, sweet, milky and chocolatey flavours, lol. Personally, I like fruity flavours like strawberry or peach. Sweet flavours like caramel are my weakness as well. For milky flavours, milkman or unicorn milk are my favourites. And for chocolate, probably peanut buttery ones with chocolate in it. Yummy!

7. Personablue

Personablue Member

Device:
    PC
    Juice:
    Orange
    I love milky and chocolaty while apple is also fine by me. But I can't stand fruity and vanilla flavor. I didn't try Mint yes, heard from my friends that it's quite nice, have to try one day. But I simply love the milky and chocolate ones, they are so nice it's hard to move away from them.

8. Hedonologist

Hedonologist Member

Device:
    PC
    Juice:
    n/a
    Mint for me. I am very picky and pretty much every other flavour makes me nauseous. I think if I hadn't tried mint first I wouldn't have even gotten into vaping. Banana is tolerable, but even then I'd only resort to that if mint wasn't available.

9. Kelshuston

Kelshuston New Member

Device:
    Innokin iTaste
    Juice:
    Crushed
    My favorite flavor right now is Crushed Coastal Chill. It tastes and smells wonderful. I'm pretty picky on my vape juice and this one is actually one I like! I was skeptical because they said it is supposed to taste like a fruity frozen ice, and I don't like those, but I do like this!

10. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    As for me I prefer

11. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Ооrаh's а bit muсh fоr my раlеttе. I likе it but it gеts оvеrроwеring quiсkly. I рiсkеd uр а 60ml еасh оf Thе Dukе (12) аnd Indigо Сlаssiс (6) аnd I hаvе bееn mixing thеm in vаrying рrороrtiоns in my РT2–if I'm fееling likе I wаnt а littlе mоrе thrоаt hit, оr а dryеr flаvоr I аdd Dukе. If I wаnt tо swееtеn аnd sоftеn it uр а bit, gо hеаviеr оn thе Сlаssiс...

I will еаsily finish thеsе twо bоttlеs аnd nоt bе tirеd оf it. It's rеаlly bесоmе аn АDV... my brаnd

12. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    I haven't tried out many yet so I can't really say that I have found that one flavor that I really love. I guess I have to try out more flavor's until I find that one that I truly can say that is my favorite.

13. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    Blueberry, by far is my favorite. I also like minty flavors (I used to smoke menthols) and fruity flavors like strawberry kiwi and orange. I have tried mango, which is my favorite fruit, but the juice had no flavor at all. It was basically equivalent to vaping vegetable oil. Could have been a bad brand, but it was gross. lol I haven't tried coffee flavored ones yet, but I have been told they're great.

14. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Thе Shосkеr by Соsmiс Fоg, 0mg. Kind оf а саndy lеmоnаdе flаvоr.

Trilliаn by Vароr Сhеf, mаx VG, 0mg. Vеry smооth аnd subtlе рink lеmоnаdе with а hint оf bеrriеs.

Blасk Роmроm by Vароr Сhеf, mаx VG, 0mg. Blасkсurrаnt аnd роmеgrаnаtе. Grеаt fruit flаvоr thаt isn't tоо swееt.

Еdit: Mаx VG blасk роmроm dоеsn't wiсk vеry wеll, еvеn оn subtаnk mini RTА

15. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    I have always had a thing for apple, no matter what the product. I am not even talking about vaping either, but with soft drink and all of the things that come in a variety of flavors. It does translate to vaping though, and I would have to say that apple is my favorite and my go to. I do like the chocolate ones though, but sometimes it is a little too much.

missvape likes this.
  16. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    My absolute all-time favorite is my Lock, Shock & Barrel from the steam co - nothing has ever been as intense of a flavor experience as this for me personally. The hit goes through twists and turns as it changes from vanilla to pumpkin to almost a creme caramel, it's nuts! :)

17. RobPonders

RobPonders Member

Device:
    G Pen
    Juice:
    Switch it up
    I like to switch it up, don't have a fav flav but I certainly have a certain flavour profile I am looking for.
    Less on the fruity side, more towards things like vanilla, caramel, mint, cinnamon ect
    A friend had Atomic Fireball I tried, kind of like those hot cinnamon hearts! Very tasty stuff.

18. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Apple is definitely a crowd favourite. Lol. Although I like fruity flavours, I'm more into peaches and strawberries for vaping. I have tried some apple flavours but haven't had the right recipe of percentage for it yet. Hmmm... I would probably look into that again and start ordering some apple for myself.;p

Yeah, with chocolate, it can be a bit too much especially if you got the wrong flavour and percentages. For me, mix in some marshmallows and some sweet cream in there and it's a win!

19. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Since I am in love with root beer soda wise and pretty much flavor wise, my favorite would be root beer lol! I would say watermelon would be a close second though.

20. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    I am in love with the newly released 'Dewberry Cream' flavour. It makes me feel amazing. When I take it, it feels much better than the original cigar. I use it every day. The second one of the list of favourite flavour is 'white apple'. I used to take only the Dewberry flavour. Once, my friend asked me to try the Apple flavour. My first impression was good and I have been taking it since then.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016